Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, classroom, over the next couple of days we're going to look at the importance of education, resources for learning and ICT. We'll also touch on the importance of a diverse range of teachers, and the continuity of good schooling - at home and in the school environment

Episode 1: laptop/hardware resources, in date order.

Tried to put these behind a spoiler to save space. Failed. Perhaps my phone's too old. BRB just setting up an Amazon wishlist
The lesson I'm taking from that lovely cross section of tweets is "Smashing up expensive pieces of tech, because I have no emotional regulation or self-control, is absolutely fine - even if they belong to someone else - because I can just go online and ask strangers to fund replacements."

And as for instructing her little darlings to "troll" a possibly inexperienced and almost certainly overworked teacher (as punishment for the heinous crime of not bowing down to mummy's superior knowledge)...words fail me. She really is an utterly ghastly individual.

Reactions: 22
I was thinking she had been fairly quiet this past few weeks - what with the longest maybe COVID illness in years - combined with keeping her head down whilst we dissect her past nonsense but it seems yesterday was a good day .... back to normal with povvo crumb dropping “No - I don’t want to have your cast offs, have you not seen the Cashapp link in my profile” would have been a more honest response.

Also - the scrounger that can’t possibly pay for her own DBS so she can earn money legitimately can add multipacks of pyjamas to yesterday’s shopping list already mentioned (I have squigged her but you guys know who she is).

And she is still a nasty, unwarranted aggressive twit too. So, almost back to normal. Wonder what RSM and the junior trainee scrounger think of our Jack rocking up at the Tory love fest yesterday, whilst they are resorting to begging online to cover their bills.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was thinking she had been fairly quiet this past few weeks - what with the longest maybe COVID illness in years - combined with keeping her head down whilst we dissect her past nonsense but it seems yesterday was a good day .... back to normal with povvo crumb dropping “No - I don’t want to have your cast offs, have you not seen the Cashapp link in my profile” would have been a more honest response.

Also - the scrounger that can’t possibly pay for her own DBS so she can earn money legitimately can add multipacks of pyjamas to yesterday’s shopping list already mentioned (I have squigged her but you guys know who she is).

And she is still a nasty, unwarranted aggressive twit too. So, almost back to normal. Wonder what RSM and the junior trainee scrounger think of our Jack rocking up at the Tory love fest yesterday, whilst they are resorting to begging online to cover their bills.
Oof the agresssion steps up when someone queries her credentials doesn’t it?
Her account is boring, shouty, beggy and fraudulent.
I bet her thuggish children are bullies too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I reckon the true character of RSM is shown in this story. I'm fearful that typing this will sound like RSM herself! But here goes.

From 1 to 6 March this year, @roadsidemum promoted her wheelchair fundraiser tens of times. Many tweets, full social media marketing blitz

At the end of the scrounge I mean will definitely pay it forward fundraiser, a stranger asked if RSM could help another fundraiser for a dogs' home. NOTHING, NIL, ZERO ETC. A woman called the Ringmistress retweeted though!

Crazy as it is, Roadsidemum has a friend, The Ringmistress, who has a small group of followers, <600. The Ringmistress has been a good "twitter friend" & has mentioned she's a real life friend to RM. (Ringmistress does have a cashapp, though 😀)

From mid Sept, Ringmistress has been trying to raise funds via gofundme to help with a distressing sounding situation re her "grown up foster daughter". Number of times RSM has promoted? Once, on the first day, 18 Sep '21. A retweet, not a quote or impassioned plea or anything like we're used to. Presume she doesn't want to share

Just a tweet to note she knows ALL about it

The screenies are very condensed, I'm not actually RSM after all, but I *never* take them out of context to create a version of a story. Search term "rats (from: roadsidemum)" gets you to all the players

Gesta non verba, b#tch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well she can’t signpost the Twitter gullibles to another cause really. Proves how genuinely selfish she is, I wonder how much she has raked in from it all. She hit the jackpot with ‘that photo’ being picked up by the tabloids and virtue signallers.

Do I take it that she has never worked? Or RSD? Have either of them ever contributed to the society from which they take so much?
4EACB166-7FF3-4881-B673-AF4AE9A82DA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s complicated because that job never existed I suspect.
I looked at her account today for the first time in ages and I suppose what puzzles me most is the people who enable her rampages and sweary made up facts. I get that many would not confront her for fear of a sweary attack and DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT situation. But why engage? I don’t get it.

Edit- a safegsuarding role when she smashes things against the wall at home and threatens children? Really?

Oh tut tut green squiggle. She doesn't want your castoffs. She wants your MONEY.

Baahaaaahaaa, we have had 'suck eggs' thrown at us, quite rightly. We didn't ignore the Vegemite one and she got to make a "passionate narrative-modification thread", ended up with more followers, more gifts and it's our fault! God love her and all who sail on her yacht. Stick with @Roadsidemum and she'll do fine

Ms Moderator, you were right 😁

I meant to add that the screenies above are examples of how @Roadsidemum does treat this as a social media marketing exercise, and the shopping yes/no list is hilarious goal setting from her trainee 🤑

Screenies *below*! This edit function is wild

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I noticed an influx of supporters and followers after her “why can’t the poors have nice things” thread too. Shared by RSM - many comments between them both. Imagine their DMs - probably dancing around the hose in glee at the prospect of hooking in some new sympathetic potential donators.

For what it is worth, and In Jack parlance, you are being disingenuous - in mine, a lying twit.

Poors can have nice things. I would underline and bold this if I could. We have said this a hundred times over countless Jack threads and many times just here.

Poors CAN HAVE NICE THINGS.

Pretend poors who waste money and then beg off strangers that may well be, through their association with your account, in a similar boat or worse off is abhorrent. You are scum, pure and simple, if you take money off well meaning and kind strangers when you don’t know their circumstances. Especially if you don’t need the money and only want the money. If you can buy the amount of shite you lot already possess (RSM and her never ending tech is a perfect example) - then you can pay for your own bleeping DBS check. If you work a “proper” job, have an Internet based income stream, claim UC & PIP and LHA, get child support of loving papas (which didn’t used to count as income when mine were tiny but not sure if it’s changed since) and still can’t manage unless strangers are begged off, you are doing something very wrong. Or you are scum. And this goes for all of you - you horror show of scamming scummers.

Anyway - being as you are both such avid readers - as is becoming apparent every day....answer us this. What do you think about your Queen of the POVs taking money from the Conservatives wankers, under the pretext of “campaigning” - said campaigning being counter-productive, completely ineffective and pointless, living in luxury with her rich girlfriend, being a part time parent at best, but pretending she isn’t, faking being poor, whilst feasting on Ocado/Waitrose food, has more money than both of you combined and doubled.....and yet, not paying her taxes?

Also - seriously, RSM - keep pants and farts stuff down. Especially when involving your kids. I know all you scroungers, to a last man and woman, think you own your children, and that they are a commodity to be marketed but you do not, and they won’t thank you for it. It’s gross. And they can’t consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If the grifting becomes gifting she can be a shitking all she wants

Reactions: 4
Anyway - being as you are both such avid readers - as is becoming apparent every day....answer us this. What do you think about your Queen of the POVs taking money from the Conservatives wankers, under the pretext of “campaigning” - said campaigning being counter-productive, completely ineffective and pointless, living in luxury with her rich girlfriend, being a part time parent at best, but pretending she isn’t, faking being poor, whilst feasting on Ocado/Waitrose food, has more money than both of you combined and doubled.....and yet, not paying her taxes?
So we have our answer then. Neither of the minor grifters and scammers dare question their queen. Despite moaning about their authentic pauper “voices” being drowned out by people who aren’t poor. Despite the rank hypocrisy our Queen POV outright lying about her circumstances...and NOT PAYING TAX ON HUGE EARNINGS since lockdown began, languishing in her 3 bed detached, with her six figure salaried girlfriend, and her millionaire (on paper/net assets) parents around the corner, and with most, if not all parental responsibility being with the dad now.

Roadside Mum is now getting involved in organising Christmas gifts for kids from an Amazon wishlist. I know three little cherubs that will be fast tracked to the top of it, for sure.

Still, when strangers are buying you a coffee (DM me!) or subbing you a $10 note on your OnlyFans and another is buying you your fake lashes, I suppose you can sleep easy after a hard days work.

Scammers, grifters and scroungers to the last one.

Attachments

• Sad

Won’t give her address out for donations but will give her PayPal details to be bought new items. It infuriates me how people who could possibly be in a worse financial situation than her are chomping at the bit to donate. Another one who knows exactly what she’s doing 🤬.

It’s the disingenuous (read outright lies) tweets that rile me.

Just caught up on the latest tweets from Roadside Mum proclaiming we are in for a wave of suicides. If it was possible to get a whiff of glee from a tweet thread, she has managed it. They love this sort of thing because it helps their grift enormously. It is no coincidence that the cashapp link Is back after many weeks/months absence. It is the same as the school meal voucher photo.

The benefit cut is actually great thing for our little bunch of grifters. Jack gets to turn up on TV again, as well as “conference”. Roadside Mum can milk it, as can the junior grifter...of course, neither mention that they are on a much bigger payout than basic universal credit. In fact, the junior grifter needs to be careful in her wording. She obviously hasn’t been paying attention to Jacks masterclass in how to word tweets. Your “income” is far in excess of the £8.5k a year that you “earn”. Be careful, little scammer - words matter. Even on the lowest calculations, you are clearing about £1.1k a month in benefits.

Anyway - onwards and upwards. I am very interested to see how this Amazon Wishlist for the Poors is going to pan out. Never mind the nose thumbing to local businesses in favour of one of the biggest tax avoider businesses on the planet! Free gifts! Non declarable as income too, I am guessing!

Reactions: 12
It’s the disingenuous (read outright lies) tweets that rile me.

Just caught up on the latest tweets from Roadside Mum proclaiming we are in for a wave of suicides. If it was possible to get a whiff of glee from a tweet thread, she has managed it. They love this sort of thing because it helps their grift enormously. It is no coincidence that the cashapp link Is back after many weeks/months absence. It is the same as the school meal voucher photo.

The benefit cut is actually great thing for our little bunch of grifters. Jack gets to turn up on TV again, as well as “conference”. Roadside Mum can milk it, as can the junior grifter...of course, neither mention that they are on a much bigger payout than basic universal credit. In fact, the junior grifter needs to be careful in her wording. She obviously hasn’t been paying attention to Jacks masterclass in how to word tweets. Your “income” is far in excess of the £8.5k a year that you “earn”. Be careful, little scammer - words matter. Even on the lowest calculations, you are clearing about £1.1k a month in benefits.

Anyway - onwards and upwards. I am very interested to see how this Amazon Wishlist for the Poors is going to pan out. Never mind the nose thumbing to local businesses in favour of one of the biggest tax avoider businesses on the planet! Free gifts! Non declarable as income too, I am guessing!
Disingenuous and dangerous.
"Suicide is a complex topic and presents a distinct set of challenges for the journalists who report on it. They have to balance a range of factors including what is in the public interest and the risk of encouraging imitative behaviour. At the same time they must guard against intrusion into the grief and shock of the bereaved while considering industry regulation and codes of practice. In addition to their media guidelines, there is also a catalogue of other resources to support the highest standards of coverage of suicide."
I've noticed an increasing trend for people who feel that they are on the right side of history to feel free to ignore advice from the Samaritans on how best to talk about suicides and I find it really worrying. It's not a top trumps card. Every time I see it being used like this I feel like adding this reminder (from the Samaritans media guidelines):
Speculation about the ‘trigger’ or cause of a suicide can oversimplify the issue and should be avoided. Suicide is extremely complex and most of the time there is no single event or factor that leads someone to take their own life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree wholeheartedly. Mmmm. Does she include any professional outreach or support services? Or any words of "please talk"?

I can't look at it too closely. That does *not* mean I look aside and walk away. It means I can't stomach Roadside Mum today, while I connect with my local community and state politics in real ways

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Still haven't read the thread because a death by suicide has come to my family this year and it's astonishing how much it hurts and how it kicks you in the head most days. Did see, however, that it's now a pinned thread, and I skimmed replies and completely rolled my eyes at this

Screenshot_20211008-042430_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah, thanks. I was never going to sy anything remotely personal here, but sometimes it's good to acknowledge. Wouldn't want RM to accuse me of being a paid bot.

It also explains my odd hours of Tattling. It's better to just get up out of bed and do some extremely crap painting (and good Tattling)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.