Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think the worry for some is that heart inflammation is listed as a side effect for young men but noone is really talking about it. My son was told after they had given him the vaccine.
My son’s too young and my husband’s too old to fit into that category but that’s the first I’ve heard of that as a side effect!

Reactions: 6

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Shane Warne did not die of a heart attack because someone else put pressure on him to take 3 months off. His lifestyle raised the risk of a heart attack and particularly his smoking.
To clarify - it’s sad one of the greatest sportspeople in the world and someone worth ~£50 million didn’t feel he could take the year off he felt he needed and is now dead. Life is short. And didn’t have friends not on his payroll to go on holiday with 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
That's the thing it's all assumptions it could be related to anything , they still don't know why there's been a sudden rise in excess deaths amongst young people since the vaccine rollout

Last edited:

LaBlonde

VIP Member
That's exactly why I keep an open mind we don't know what these people died from we're not privy to their death cert .
then i’m truly confused as to what you’re saying in this thread. you started by saying there was a link, but now it’s important to be open minded? am i misunderstanding you?

exactly we don’t know what these people died of. that’s why bringing up previous deaths and trying to assume a link between them is ghoulish.

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Or stockpiling pasta 🍝 and bog roll. 🧻
Bog roll…..really…….I always had you pegged as a ladies room paper type of person…….

I don’t think normal people think owt with the vaccine tbh, I normally just think ‘oh they’ve died’. I just get annoyed that people on BOTH sides have to look for something that back up their argument. but I think due to social media it’s so much easier to discuss and put across either side, anyone can put anything out there.
we need to get back to jsut remembering people get ill , die etc and focus on the the really shit happening. But then again, even then, it’s surprising how many people who didn’t take history past year nine are now soviet history experts 😂😂😂😂

as for Warny, the real subject. I’d heard that he could be nasty on the field, but I gather all cricketers are, sledging is so normal. And demanding, but again, celebs normally are, you don’t get anywhere without sharp elbows. But from what I’ve seen and read, including Liz Harley’s tribute, he doesn’t seem all that bad. I’d certainly like to know more about the rumours someone else posted here though!
Well to some, it’s abnormal to put things in your body without questioning it.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
There’s a certain minority who will blame everything and anything on the vaccines. So many factors that can lead to heart related medical problems - age, poor diet, smoking, family history etc. The pandemic has also delayed treatment and people having access to medical care which could exacerbate health conditions.

Finally, Covid-19 infection has been linked to an increase in heart related issues - even in those who have had a mild infection. But, you’ll rarely see people talk about this because they’re determined to blame the vaccine.

Equally people tend to blame covid when there's a lot of other factors at play.

monga

VIP Member
I know those of you pushing your own agenda won't bother to read it but here's the study proving that this isn't a new issue and is actually relatively common
I've been connected to 3 young men that died of undiagnosed heart conditions, all well before covid was a thing
Was there a genetic link? because I can assure you it’s rare for the majority of people to know a young person drop dead from an undiagnosed heart condition, especially now since the pregnancy screenings are so advanced and new borns are routinely checked for murmurs .

Melian

VIP Member
It's been reported that he had a heart attack. Ok, it could be covid related; but there are people who do have undiagnosed heart problem. Fabrice Muamba, (this was 10 years ago and he was 23)for example, was dead for 78 minutes. He had an undiagnosed heart problem and never played football again.

I wonder if all the stuff that myself and others who knew Shane will come out, he was a horrible man who was a pedalo and drugged girls so good riddance!

• Wow
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think this thread could help a lot of people who are worried!
I didn’t know half this stuff 🙈

monga

VIP Member
I didn't get what was meant by worried I thought it was about dying young in general ,I've had a look at the CT thread and understand why it was now said ...I don't think Shane is a good example to go by but if you ask about the young athletes dropping dead it is a worry incase it's linked to the vaccine ,there does seem to be more focus on it since the rollout and it is a listed side effect in young men ,older sports stars are known to have heart issues after retirement ,Hoddle ,Souness etc but it was rare to witness so many top athletes dropping down dead / forced into retirement a few years ago.

Reactions: 5

Esmeeee

based on that link with only two of the vaccines though? do we know which type he had? australia also use the johnson & johnson, novavax and astrazeneca vaccines.

i’m not into CTs either and am especially not into them when it’s theorising around someone’s death unless there was obvious foul play. what we’re discussing here is a man in his early 50s who lived a wildly publicised party lifestyle for a lot of his youth, combined with a sporting career, who never really gave up the alcohol or energy drinks and was a lifelong smoker. also combined with periods of weight loss and putting weight back on. are we going to do this every time a middle aged celebrity dies suddenly?
I don’t think his death was anything to do with the vaccine. My post was in response to a couple upthread that weren’t aware of any link between myocarditis & (some) vaccines.

veevee04

VIP Member
Theory here might be wrong but I think he was a bit of a coke head he loved to party might be the cause of the heart attack. Shane ward was massively rich and could afford a health MOT every 6 months if he wanted.

What’s really sad is Warne wanted to take a year off but his manager and ‘friend’ (who he was on the holiday with) said everyone will have forgotten about you by then. So he compromised and planned to take three months off instead.

He obviously felt he needed a break. His manager is on the payroll so didn’t necessarily have Shane’s best interests at heart - how heartbreaking. (And there’s no way he would have been forgotten about in just one year - it’s Shane Warne.)

So what other pressures was he under from his management and could it have contributed to his early death. We will probably never know. No matter how famous you become it’s so important to have at least a few people around who want the best for you with no vested interests.
Now this and his lifestyle is what we should be focussing on. Both you and notworthy make the same point. Whilst you can’t say the pressure did it, he was no doubt encouraged to be out all the time and probably paying it all too. And once you hit a certain age it’s harder to recover- we all know that with hangovers!. He’d put his body under tonnes of pressure with all that bloody unneeded face surgery too. It does make you wonder though how much was being creamed off him if they were worried that one of crickets biggest legends wouldn’t be relevant after a years break……. It’s sad more than anything

I wonder if all the stuff that myself and others who knew Shane will come out, he was a horrible man who was a pedalo and drugged girls so good riddance!
Well if you knew this and him, did you do anything about it?

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.
RIP Shane Warne.

Serious question @Oohthedrama , do you have any other examples of young celebrities or sports stars who have passed away recently that could be linked to Covid or the vaccine?

Edited to add. I think like you said, this thread could help people who are worried, as long as we just look at the known facts.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Seen some photos of Shane having a really good time with a number of ladies at the same time, no wonder he had heart issues 😬
Have you seen the ones of him in the playboy pants and one of the women is wielding a huge strap on?! It was a News of the World sting - terribly invasive but oh my word 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I know that but just going by my own observations I have seen more than usual ( whether they're showing more than usual ? )my son plays football I take an interest in these things as that would be my worst nightmare …Comirnaty PILView attachment 1103981
View attachment 1103973
You've seen more than usual? Is it because your son plays football that you're now watching more football or more alive to it? The fact that you've seen more doesn't mean there are more.