Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Seen some photos of Shane having a really good time with a number of ladies at the same time, no wonder he had heart issues 😬

So you’re not a normal person if you have a concern about medication affecting your health or that of your children 🙄 …there’s not an a agenda behind everything , not everyone likes to fill themselves up with medications of any sort even pre pandemic .
Oh for gods sake…. I think it was clear I just meant most people leading everyday lives don’t think about covid anymore. That’s all!

monga

VIP Member
it’s why I wanted this to not be about CTS or anti CT’s
And more to do with the people in between who went from a full scale “don’t leave your house without a mask, a passport, don’t go to work, don’t mix with more than xxx amount of people” to nothing,
No masks, no passports for dining anymore, and these young sports starts having heart attacks and some dying, or having medical issues on the pitch,
Then seeing straight away that it’s linked to the vaccine on social media,

I’m wondering could it be, could it be the vaccine,
COULD it be linked to covid 🤷‍♀️
COULD it be long covid related,
COULD it be the lifestyle they lead as sports stars, in the same way it’s known they can be prone to get dementia later in life due to head injuries.

when I see it reported, any deaths reported I immediately see the vaccine being questioned and I’m wondering how worried people in day to day life are, the normal folk if you will 🤣

BUT WOW THE SHANE WARNE STUFF IS A BETTER THREAD TOPIC 😂
I didn’t know much about him but I’m shocked 😂 he needed quite a few health Checks by the looks of it. 😕
I’m surprised you never knew he was a bit of a hellraiser .

monga

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake…. I think it was clear I just meant most people leading everyday lives don’t think about covid anymore. That’s all!
Doesn’t read like that you said people on both sides have to look for something to back up their argument.