Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
I know of 3 young men in my personal sphere that died from heart issues in their teens or 20s all pre covid. There was actually a campaign to get all 16 year old boys heart screened about 10 years ago. Pro athletes now are heart screened and in fact a female British tennis player underwent heart surgery recently due to an abnormality discovered during her screening. I personally am getting my Son screened. Having said that Shane Warne isn't young and led a well documented hedonistic lifestyle. Cricket fans will be shocked but not necessarily surprised.

Reactions: 11

Esmeeee

D01B122F-6B59-46DA-8A88-01B4CED91714.png

I’m not into CTs at all & believe Shane Warne’s death is likely due to his lifestyle but there’s a proven link with myocarditis & the vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Too many people are jumping on the jab thing for deaths now, even in older people. I don’t mean that sound like I’m saying people are worried about it are nobheads, but people died before. It was like in the height of covid when no one could just be ill or die of anything else.
The truth is, we expect people to all live until they are about 99, because we hear more of that now. People can’t just be ill without there needing to be some sort of analysis, unless it’s cancer which does seem to be the only acceptable illness not to be scrutinised.
And we are all so busy to cover anyone who died with an angel badge that we ignore that they take drugs, drive recklessly etc. I remember seeing the death of a young local lad recently. He’d driving him and a few others at 100mph down a 30mph road, spun and hit a tree. But no one could remark that that was unsafe, however, because it wasn’t his fault. It’s the same as drugs, they will kill you, but if you can avoid saying they did it (apart from a local smack rat) then it doesn’t taint them.

Plus, we have so many pseudo celebs now, the one off vaguely funny game show contestants and all that, that if we did a death list, we’d never stop. Whereas back in the proper fame days, you only heard of the legends dying at their time.

My son’s too young and my husband’s too old to fit into that category but that’s the first I’ve heard of that as a side effect!
Someone’s always been told of something, and it’s never on the list of side effects, and it’s always after the jab. If it was a side effect and it would be a bloody big one! it would be listed in the pre jab info surely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, a lot of people unfortunately have undiagnosed heart problems or genetic conditions etc that they never find out about until it's too late. It just is more likely to make the news if they were celebrities

Having read more of what people are saying here about links to heart issues with vaccines/covid/whatever the fuck else, it looks like the only thing that has happened is people have had covid and it’s put strain in the body exacerbating a problem they already had. and not just heart issue, diabetes, breathing problems etc- anything down to twisting your ankle tripping over the curb!
Of course, some people probably haven’t been helped by lockdowns and furlough- it was an excuse to sit and drink, eat and smoke (I did it, I’m not judging) but when you aren’t doing anything to relieve that, such as exercise or balancing with a healthy diet at other times, it doesn’t help- most of us already have an unhealthy lifestyle and it slacked even more over the past couple of years.
but people would rather jump on any bandwagon then address any issues such as cholesterol, obesity etc. it’s easier to blame it all on a short term thing then say ‘I’m fat’

I think it’s only spreading within CT’s who now believe any death is related to a vaccine.

Frankly we are going to see more premature deaths because people have had inadequate access to healthcare over the last 2 years
It looks like we crossed posted. And that doesn’t help either, but people could do more to help with some health issues. No judgement, I’m on a diet myself because I’ve let things go, but it’s easier to just blame everything else I think for some.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
View attachment 1103769
I’m not into CTs at all & believe Shane Warne’s death is likely due to his lifestyle but there’s a proven link with myocarditis & the vaccine.
based on that link with only two of the vaccines though? do we know which type he had? australia also use the johnson & johnson, novavax and astrazeneca vaccines.

i’m not into CTs either and am especially not into them when it’s theorising around someone’s death unless there was obvious foul play. what we’re discussing here is a man in his early 50s who lived a wildly publicised party lifestyle for a lot of his youth, combined with a sporting career, who never really gave up the alcohol or energy drinks and was a lifelong smoker. also combined with periods of weight loss and putting weight back on. are we going to do this every time a middle aged celebrity dies suddenly?

Tublet83

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think normal folk are worried about this. Far bigger things to worry about at the moment 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t 2 die over the last few days? Apologies to the one I’ve forgotten the name of 🙈
Although he’s dead he probably doesn’t care…
The other was Rod Marsh (also from a heart attack) who was in his 70s and had health problems

He had a huge substance abuse problem. He died on a 'boy's holiday' in Thailand.
He reportedly was trying to quit which might have put more pressure on his heart - or he could have gone off the wagon, not realising his tolerance would have lowered in that time

Reactions: 7

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
RIP Shane Warne.

Serious question @Oohthedrama , do you have any other examples of young celebrities or sports stars who have passed away recently that could be linked to Covid or the vaccine?

Edited to add. I think like you said, this thread could help people who are worried, as long as we just look at the known facts.
I had a quick look on Twitter after Jamal Edwards died and saw a lot of people commenting that it was connected to the vaccinations. A few comments of “he was a DJ so maybe he’d been taking drugs” but there were more putting the blame at the door of the vaccines.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.
100% in my mind. Many unnecessary deaths and injuries linked to the jab. As I said in another thread I know of such a person.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I didn't get what was meant by worried I thought it was about dying young in general ,I've had a look at the CT thread and understand why it was now said ...I don't think Shane is a good example to go by but if you ask about the young athletes dropping dead it is a worry incase it's linked to the vaccine ,there does seem to be more focus on it since the rollout and it is a listed side effect in young men ,older sports stars are known to have heart issues after retirement ,Hoddle ,Souness etc but it was rare to witness so many top athletes dropping down dead / forced into retirement a few years ago.
Footballers had heart attacks on the pitch before Covid, it's not linked

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
I believe time will tell one way or another whether more young people are dying for whatever reasons or whether it just seems that way. But I do think that people who go around trying to shut down discussion by belittling everything as CT aren't very helpful.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Sorry ! yes there have and not only sports stars .
no worries. i did some research and it seems something of a ct tbh:

like said upthread, there has always been a link with cardiac issues and footballers. gabby logan’s brother died tragically young just having a kick about in the garden with his dad. ct theorists are probably paying more attention now because they want to link it somehow.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I believe time will tell one way or another whether more young people are dying for whatever reasons or whether it just seems that way. But I do think that people who go around trying to shut down discussion by belittling everything as CT aren't very helpful.
That's why I like to keep an open mind we'll not know anything for years .
it’s why I wanted this to not be about CTS or anti CT’s
And more to do with the people in between who went from a full scale “don’t leave your house without a mask, a passport, don’t go to work, don’t mix with more than xxx amount of people” to nothing,
No masks, no passports for dining anymore, and these young sports starts having heart attacks and some dying, or having medical issues on the pitch,
Then seeing straight away that it’s linked to the vaccine on social media,

I’m wondering could it be, could it be the vaccine,
COULD it be linked to covid 🤷‍♀️
COULD it be long covid related,
COULD it be the lifestyle they lead as sports stars, in the same way it’s known they can be prone to get dementia later in life due to head injuries.

when I see it reported, any deaths reported I immediately see the vaccine being questioned and I’m wondering how worried people in day to day life are, the normal folk if you will 🤣

BUT WOW THE SHANE WARNE STUFF IS A BETTER THREAD TOPIC 😂
I didn’t know much about him but I’m shocked 😂 he needed quite a few health Checks by the looks of it. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.

Too many people are jumping on the jab thing for deaths now, even in older people. I don’t mean that sound like I’m saying people are worried about it are nobheads, but people died before. It was like in the height of covid when no one could just be ill or die of anything else.
The truth is, we expect people to all live until they are about 99, because we hear more of that now. People can’t just be ill without there needing to be some sort of analysis, unless it’s cancer which does seem to be the only acceptable illness not to be scrutinised.
And we are all so busy to cover anyone who died with an angel badge that we ignore that they take drugs, drive recklessly etc. I remember seeing the death of a young local lad recently. He’d driving him and a few others at 100mph down a 30mph road, spun and hit a tree. But no one could remark that that was unsafe, however, because it wasn’t his fault. It’s the same as drugs, they will kill you, but if you can avoid saying they did it (apart from a local smack rat) then it doesn’t taint them.

Plus, we have so many pseudo celebs now, the one off vaguely funny game show contestants and all that, that if we did a death list, we’d never stop. Whereas back in the proper fame days, you only heard of the legends dying at their time.

Someone’s always been told of something, and it’s never on the list of side effects, and it’s always after the jab. If it was a side effect and it would be a bloody big one! it would be listed in the pre jab info surely
You are mistaken I am afraid.Here is a screenshot from the British heart foundation.
It is a side effect , rare but there .A lot of young men are worried about it. I am not saying this is what caused his death I am saying this may be why some jump to conclusion.
If it was talked about more and proper reassurance was given , it may help.

Attachments

• Haha