Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
He had a huge substance abuse problem. He died on a 'boy's holiday' in Thailand.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I knew the second I saw Shane Warne had passed that his death would be hi-jacked by the anti Covid vax crew. Not just because he'd been vocal about getting his vaccinations but every death is related to vaccines for some of them. How about waiting until the poor man has been autopsied and his condition confirmed before you start crowing about it?
Ghoulish behaviour, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Worried about what ? he was a pro poker player those tournaments can lasts for days they stack up on anything that keeps them alert .
Agree. What are we worried about. Are we questioning if every 'unexpected' death is linked to COVID or the vaccine.

People died unexpectedly before 2020. This just sounds like a CT post.

Reactions: 28
There's more celebs nowadays, so there's more celeb deaths, so there's more young celeb deaths.

Also young celeb deaths get more publicity because of the "holy shit" factor.

Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
He's also smoked for 30 plus years and is a boozer too. A lot of men die of heart attacks in middle age when they don't curb the lifestyles of their youth.

Reactions: 19

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Absolutely not worried at all it's linked to Covid unless explicitly said so and certainly not worried it's due to the vaccine.

I do wonder whether though people have sometimes put off seeking medical treatment due to the pandemic in circumstances in which they otherwise would have and that as a result issues aren't detected that might otherwise have been.

Reactions: 18

Notworthy

VIP Member
Nope not concerned at all that these deaths are linked to Covid in any way. Anyone that follows cricket will know that Shane Warne did not treat his body like a temple, if anything the exact opposite. Loved him but can't say I'm massively surprised. Crickets very own James Hunt

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Tublet83

VIP Member
Its the first thing I saw, hence I set up the thread wondering if this view was spreading.
I think it’s only spreading within CT’s who now believe any death is related to a vaccine.

Frankly we are going to see more premature deaths because people have had inadequate access to healthcare over the last 2 years

Reactions: 16

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Just heard about shane warne now. 52 is so young!
(RIP)
I know nothing about his medical history so I’m going just by Twitter comments!

without saying it…..😬 without saying what everyone sees online….

Are you linking it?
this could be a dangerous thread idea but I want a balanced view that isn’t so much a pro or anti stance.

how worried are you that these deaths *could* be linked to
• Covid
• Long Covid
• the vaccine.
I immediately wondered if he'd been jabbed or if his family would do an autopsy and if it would reveal the reason for the heat attack.
I think I'm going to always think firstly when I hear of these deaths that it's linked to the jab.

Reactions: 15
I think the worry for some is that heart inflammation is listed as a side effect for young men but noone is really talking about it. My son was told after they had given him the vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Nope not concerned at all that these deaths are linked to Covid in any way. Anyone that follows cricket will know that Shane Warne did not treat his body like a temple, if anything the exact opposite. Loved him but can't say I'm massively surprised. Crickets very own James Hunt
exactly - nothing more simple than that. he never really stopped the alcohol consumption and, as others have said, that type of lifestyle may be fun and easy in your 20s but is going to catch up with you once you past 50.

i already intensely dislike how people are attempting to pin any sudden death to the vaccine, people can live with undiagnosed heart conditions for decades without knowing - athletes in particular tend to put more pressure on their bodies in general after years of training/playing etc.

Was Shane Warne even vaccinated? I thought he was on the TV in Aus a lot as being against the vax.

Highly likely his lifestyle has caused his heart attack which is v sad. Abusing cocaine for years isnt good for the heart.

He may also have had Covid previously which I do think can cause myocarditis.
he was confirmed as being vaccinated and having had the booster. when he had covid he tweeted that his symptoms were mild because he was double-vaxxed.

Shane Warne was always a bit of a piss head and liked living life in the fast lane, he was a smoker as well. At some point that’s going to catch up with whether you are a sportsperson or not. Did people only start dying of heart attacks after Covid or something?
all of this 👏🏻 it’s honestly bordering on ghoulish to me if people are going to start linking all cardiac conditions/heart attacks from this point on covid. the poor man only died yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Remember in 2016 when loads of famous people died? A few of them were on the younger side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
So you’re not a normal person if you have a concern about medication affecting your health or that of your children 🙄 …there’s not an a agenda behind everything , not everyone likes to fill themselves up with medications of any sort even pre pandemic .

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Shane Warne was always a bit of a piss head and liked living life in the fast lane, he was a smoker as well. At some point that’s going to catch up with whether you are a sportsperson or not. Did people only start dying of heart attacks after Covid or something?

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
The main stream media don't seem to be picking up on these rises in deaths. Sadly, they are still pushing the jibby jab. I hope people have the sense not to take the 4th booster or whatever number it is now.

monga

VIP Member
I think this thread could help a lot of people who are worried!
I didn’t know half this stuff 🙈
Worried about what ? he was a pro poker player those tournaments can lasts for days they stack up on anything that keeps them alert .

Reactions: 12
There’s a certain minority who will blame everything and anything on the vaccines. So many factors that can lead to heart related medical problems - age, poor diet, smoking, family history etc. The pandemic has also delayed treatment and people having access to medical care which could exacerbate health conditions.

Finally, Covid-19 infection has been linked to an increase in heart related issues - even in those who have had a mild infection. But, you’ll rarely see people talk about this because they’re determined to blame the vaccine.

Reactions: 12

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
View attachment 1103769
I’m not into CTs at all & believe Shane Warne’s death is likely due to his lifestyle but there’s a proven link with myocarditis & the vaccine.
There is also a proven link between having covid and myocarditis. Which Im sure has actually been shown to be more likely than the chance of getting it from the vaccine.

Pretty shit and scary all round tbh.

Reactions: 11