Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I like it when you can see the occupants pets. I was nosing at a house on Right move in our town and their dog is looking in the patio doors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Been looking for a new rental and came across these gems
Worlds smallest spare room
And a bed that looks like someone has been murdered on it 🤔
Could you even fit a single bed in that?

Years ago in work we used to have a monthly competition to find the most awful houses on rightmove. Winners were the purple monstrosity and the house with a shrine in the garden. 😂

edit to add a link to the purple monstrosity. www.theguardian.com/uk-news/gallery/2013/nov/18/looking-to-mauve-house

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I saw this on Reddit under the choosing beggars subreddit. Not rightmove but it was so hilarious I had to share 😂😂😂😂😂

0870BC77-C766-44AD-A9CB-893E96499AD4.png

• Haha
  • Wow

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
EB636E00-5E97-408D-890F-1607BD17455E.png

Forget about the moose….what the hell is a skeleton doing sitting on a ‘throne’?! 😂😂😂
The decor is so confusing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
What houses have you seen lately that have caught your eye and not a good way?

1. 925k aksing price.

View attachment 971212

2. 159k

XXXX are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced cottage on the outskirts of the popular village of XXX. The property that enjoys gardens and parking to the rear however will require a degree of cosmetic improvement to enjoy the following accommodation.

View attachment 971214
You can see the home owner in the 2nd one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Millais

Chatty Member
One from the other end of the spectrum. Over 2 million pound house and this is your interior. I never understand when scrolling through houses I can never afford that houses are worth so money.
I’ve noticed this when snooping on Rightmove - houses in the 500-700k area are lovely and I think “If I owned a house I’d paint that colour/have lights like that”. Then as soon as you get to the million pound houses, they’re horrific. Like Donald Trump’s cheese dream. People get money and go insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
This pic has my health and safety lights blaring. I just imagine someone potentially falling off the treadmill and going backwards through the glass.

1643414316360.png

• Haha

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
The last house just made me feel sad. Somebody with real hoarding issues.
I posted a similar sentiment about a property upthread in the early part. I do some volunteering stuff and have learned since that it might not be hoarding per se - an ageing population, some elderly people have no help, no visitors and poor mobility. It doesn’t take long before a once well kept house falls into a sad state. Add to that depression, dependencies etc. It is sad.

• Sad
  • Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
This could work in the US but not sleepy Whistable.

View attachment 998608

Anyone want a grand home:

There is a new build estate near me that has loads of these style properties.

I just find it weird. They aren't in big wide American streets. They are in top of each other on a new build estate. Who would want to sit out there??

• Wow
  • Haha