Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the bath but bet the garden would be the size of a postage stamp.
Reading through, it still has its mews house in the street behind, so the garden will be everything between the two buildings and probably fairly sizeable for that area.

Reactions: 1
EB636E00-5E97-408D-890F-1607BD17455E.png

Forget about the moose….what the hell is a skeleton doing sitting on a ‘throne’?! 😂😂😂
The decor is so confusing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Fraiser crane himself would be proud of the matching wallpaper and armchair combination.

Reactions: 4
What houses have you seen lately that have caught your eye and not a good way?

1. 925k aksing price.

View attachment 971212

2. 159k

XXXX are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced cottage on the outskirts of the popular village of XXX. The property that enjoys gardens and parking to the rear however will require a degree of cosmetic improvement to enjoy the following accommodation.

View attachment 971214

That is awful ! I’m embarrassed for these people , they should be ashamed that they treat their home like this. Some people don’t have a home 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And I did also laugh … Because it’s so tragic !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.