Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I like the hose attachment by the toilet. Hosing off your arse after a long day at work
those threadbare chairs in the kitchen/living room, why did they not move them?! or use the better chairs which are bizarrely by the pool :ROFLMAO: it is so crazy, from the outside it looks so nice but the inside is a total mess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around this one! And how can the Orangery be almost as big as the rest of the house? They seem to have a lot of sitting rooms...
I feel like I'm looking at several houses rolled into one. It doesn't even look that big from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't get my head around this one! And how can the Orangery be almost as big as the rest of the house? They seem to have a lot of sitting rooms...
Wipe down furniture and a hot tub inside? Probably swingers. No Pampas grass though (youngsters, Google it) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why have they turned the 'Orangerie' into a living room? That should be full of plants!
They've turned the dining room into a sitting room too! Why? Two sitting rooms, the table crammed awkwardly into the kitchen and then the swimming pool turned into yet another sitting area. 🤯

Reactions: 1
They've turned the dining room into a sitting room too! Why? Two sitting rooms, the table crammed awkwardly into the kitchen and then the swimming pool turned into yet another sitting area. 🤯
Maybe they like sitting? Or have lots of friends? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.