Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Bleurgh that's horrific but I'm biased because I hate the colour purple, by far my least favourite colour after grey.

Anyone remember this one that was doing the rounds this time last year, with the body buried in the garden?

Fuck sake 😂
After I bought it, I’d dig him up, no way is he ruining my garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I don't like baths, never have. Find them a waste of time and I get weirdly scared the ceiling is going to collapse with me in the bath and I will fall into the flat below in the nuddy

• Haha
Reactions: 20

a.pain

VIP Member
This is maybe not so much a weird or horrifying one but just made me chuckle when I saw it. It was just a lazy spa on a deck 🤣
E208D381-163F-4145-B72C-2B768B7C72E8.jpeg

• Haha

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Off topic but did anyone else who grew up in the 80s REALLY want (but never get) a Pierrot duvet cover etc?! :) Ah memories... Picture below of my dream bedroom age 14 😂😂😂

View attachment 1193915
Don't want to brag (much) but I had that actual bedding 💅 Despite my promising start, I have to work for a living now. How the mighty have fallen, etc :cry:

• Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
All very normal until you get to picture 15...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

a.pain

VIP Member
I have soooooo many questions about this house. Why is everything metal? Why is there a viewing area for the exercise bikes? Why do the bathrooms look like truck driver rest stop toilets? Why does the empty bedroom/basement have tiny steps leading to a hatch? Why is the towel rail IN the shower? Why is one of the showers a double shower is it for sex? Why is there a metal tumbleweed in the hall? Why does one of the rooms have a completely off theme Moroccan throw in it? I just want answers

• Haha
Reactions: 19