Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked it before the midges were mentioned.
---
My dream house is an old fashioned cottage.
Oops, sorry :( How about this? Coastal, so there's usually enough of a breeze to keep the midges off - we live just along the coast and have only got midged once this year so far. Being sold with all the furniture and I love the built-in bed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I liked it before the midges were mentioned.
---
My dream house is an old fashioned cottage.
Same :) I was up that way recently with work, and no midges.

Fancy a bit of history? It is where the RAF held secret planning meetings for D-Day, and has been owned by the same family for 54 years. According to a report I read, after it WW2 it was sold to the Catholic church and priests played badminton in the steading!

• Heart
  • Wow
My dream house is a big old stone rectory in Northumberland. Near Lindisfarne ideally. With a paddock and a swimming pool (appreciate it might have to be indoor and not sure I like those) and views. Also a village shop and gastro pub within walking distance.

ETA something like this:https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...entifier=68831664-2b5e-4bce-a02c-05f0740884f4
That's lovely, I'd happily live there! I'd love one of those natural swimming ponds that were all the rage a few years ago, e.g. https://www.gartenart.co.uk/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oops, sorry :( How about this? Coastal, so there's usually enough of a breeze to keep the midges off - we live just along the coast and have only got midged once this year so far. Being sold with all the furniture and I love the built-in bed.

OOhhh I love it.

This was the first video I watched by this couple:

Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.