Rightmove gems #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can people share any gems in more realistic price ranges? I would love to see what Rightmove
has to offer to us mere mortals who cant stretch to millions. People can take this as a challenge if they want 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
For first time buyers in London.

"Large cottage with classic country cottage styling. Detailed interior features. Full height door and 4 windows with shutters that open and close easily" .

1685827709539.png

---
Umm… I have a hotel stay booked in here for a couple of months time!! WTF 😬

Hope you paid by credit card. I would double check the T&Cs of your booking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was a voucher someone bought us for our wedding so I doubt there will be any comeback but i feel bad for them as it was a lot of money 😖
If it is the same one that was on Britain's Most Expensive Houses (just Googled it to see if I can check, but not much detail) then they've been trying to sell it since 2020, so I wouldn't worry too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If it is the same one that was on Britain's Most Expensive Houses (just Googled it to see if I can check, but not much detail) then they've been trying to sell it since 2020, so I wouldn't worry too much.
Thank you 😊 that’s good to know!

Reactions: 1
Is .... is £26k a month normal for this sort of thing??? Surely the super wealthy would go for something a bit less cluttered?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.