RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he blocked you 🤭 I think he's going round blocking people who follow dhb
Most likely! It was fun while it lasted. Thought he might have seen sense, alas no. He’s a total idiot - to dig all this up after the scare they had sums up his selfishness.

Reactions: 6
Anyone thinking he’s doing this because he’s irrelevant now / numbers are low ?? I don’t know why he’s bringing all back up ?? Then you have his wife in the background 🙄

Reactions: 9
Anyone thinking he’s doing this because he’s irrelevant now / numbers are low ?? I don’t know why he’s bringing all back up ?? Then you have his wife in the background 🙄
Totally irrelevant....as should anyone who sells dangerous Chinese tat for a living 🤣

Reactions: 7
He was on about posting someone’s address yesterday morning but not sure who then was saying whoever this person was had photos of d**ks on the phone. Anyone know who he was on about?

Reactions: 2
He was on about posting someone’s address yesterday morning but not sure who then was saying whoever this person was had photos of d**ks on the phone. Anyone know who he was on about?
I was in a live heard dd saying he was gonna send it someone can't remember now but loads of people on lives have seen and sent the vids of mrtiktokofficial and the milkshake everyone was taking the piss it was nothing shady just a bit disgusting in my opinion. (Still funny though at the same time) it's from mrtiktoks only fans

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wtf is he on about now? If he’s that bothered just ignore it all? Get off the app and live in the real world ffs!

Wtf is he on about now? If he’s that bothered just ignore it all? Get off the app and live in the real world ffs!
You cant sell Tiktok crap in the real world because most people know tat when they see it. I'll stick to Aldi middle aisle for my cheapies....at least I can take it back if it breaks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was in a live heard dd saying he was gonna send it someone can't remember now but loads of people on lives have seen and sent the vids of mrtiktokofficial and the milkshake everyone was taking the piss it was nothing shady just a bit disgusting in my opinion. (Still funny though at the same time) it's from mrtiktoks only fans
If the pics are from OF the it’s possible anyone sharing them apart from the account owner is committing a crime
Just saying

I was blocked on two account this morning and to be honest I’m glad .. he is manic imagine going on live like that saying he has this and that but not showing anything we have seen his true colours so many times do Aldi’s pay him for reviews ? He needs to be careful cause so many will report him

Reactions: 4
If the pics are from OF the it’s possible anyone sharing them apart from the account owner is committing a crime
Just saying
Very illegal, anyone sharing pictures like that should be ashamed of themselves

Just saying
But there are so many sharing them they are all over reddit so I am not sure how anyone could find out where the first 'share' actually came from. Also mrtiktok was selling pics on WhatsApp for £3 so...

I would say if anyone is tempted to look 🤢🤮🤢 dont do it if you have recently eaten 🤣😂

• Sick
My head hurts from trying to figure out who said what about who to who and posted what about who and said what and went to whose house and leaked whose what to who.

All I want to know is why his wife looked like she was being held hostage in M&S food hall!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
E692E97D-3D74-4E48-B375-B9CD0AE3928C.jpeg

Awww look 3 of the biggest bets sticking up for their mate ! Haha you can’t write this BS 🤣 you’ve got to laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Come on thats scrapping the barrel with those as friends surely he can do better than that, the Begs of Tictok united.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.