RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said he don’t battle to the guy online sorry you do I’ve seen you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
If I remember correctly he said something really nasty about Mrs dhbs dad which was why he said that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who was it on tiktok that said they hope RGRs wife dies in childbirth? That’s disgusting 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Who was it on tiktok that said they hope RGRs wife dies in childbirth? That’s disgusting 🤬
Allegedly ...IF it was ever said was meant to be the one he had the feud with who sits in his shed a lot!!!🙄I've never heard it said but that's who RGR said it was! God knows.....🙄

• Wow
I’ve briefly seen this bloke on TikTok but have just had a look at Facebook, what the duck is that live from M&S food hall about? Why does his wife look like she is in a hostage situation pushing that trolley?
Those poor people just innocently going about their middle class food shopping experience and having to be subjected to some bellend going “Ten pounds, they look new, ten pounds” whilst creeping round filming.

Reactions: 7
I’ll post this on here seeing as he wants to send people to read his thread as I put it on the DHB one but it refers to them both so here are a few pointers…

Sounds like he’s going for Andy Wally DHB and Mrs DHB. He’s absolutely deranged I saw him this morning and this afternoon, in one sentence his taking the police to court(him his mrs and his son) so three separate cases and amounts of compensation no doubt and in the next sentence he saying he’s got the police involved and they will be making visits?! So your suing the police force but at the same time you want them to help you? What is it? The police made a mistake, they are human after all but three separate cases? Not like you making a mistake is it,threatening to STAB people in the face and so on… so your mistake of threatening physical bodily harm is ok because it was 8 months ago or because it’s you.It’s not like anyone was driving around to turn up at peoples addresses was it!!!! Unlike YOU. Get off the app. Get your head sorted before your baby comes and YOU stress your partner out AGAIN. I’d be a bleeping nervous wreck if I was around you too. He’s so bleeping unpredictable and a loose cannon it’s scary.

Coincidentally he’s deleted the tiktok video, and just put on a live he was on on Facebook asking whether or not he should out everyone and ruin them next week. Not being funny if you have done nothing wrong you absolute crank, then why the stalling process? If my name was being tarred I wouldn’t give a tit, I’d clear my name. But he can’t, because he has done ALL these things and more. I really do feel for your partner, I give it a year tops once your child is safely here, who would want him around an innocent little baby acting up like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.