RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there is the reasoning for the whole thing right there! Banding together with the other begs because DHB is opening people eyes to these disgusting vile people!

Reactions: 8
Considering his partner was told to avoid stress he must be creating a lot of stress in that household ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 9
I been blocked lol again heโ€™s a idiot and the wife is saying Darryl said this and that and he not what is wrong with them

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting vile people both him & his wife. She spouts absolute tit and winds him up.

And no we on this thread are not the same few people on different accounts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He seriously needs a psych review stat!

Reactions: 8
They way he got all excited when she was saying she had all the recordings of Jane and kept correcting herself from saying "his wife" to "his girlfriend" ๐Ÿ™„ I wasn't keen on him before but after seeing that live I think the pair of them are awful. They twisted loads of info to suit their narrative and made themselves look like total dickheads.

Reactions: 10
I went of the live as had enough of listening to him .what did he say about me ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched Dont F**k With Cats on Netflix? I get the same vibes off RGR.....and now his wife.....they are both that unhinged I wouldn't put anything past them ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Reactions: 7
I went of the live as had enough of listening to him .what did he say about me ๐Ÿ˜†
I wasn't fully listening so someone correct me, but I heard him say Tattle and a few usernames mentioned including yours of how they are them and you are Dhb because you're quick to post. I was just excited I heard your name ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wasn't fully listening so someone correct me, but I heard him say Tattle and a few usernames mentioned including yours of how they are them and you are Dhb because you're quick to post. I was just excited I heard your name ๐Ÿคฃ
I have no life other than working ๐Ÿ˜† hence why i post all the time .unfortuantly im to invested on tiktok ๐Ÿ˜† .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.