RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I know about his wife is that she is VERY protective about RGR and will often have a good scrap in the comments with people who say negative things about him

RGR police letter
That about Andy Wally. That does really say anything about any case being dropped. Thats about his complaint to the police about data breach
Everything about this guys confusing

Reactions: 4
RGR is off his meds again then. I get the feeling it was him that gave pokers number out.
Wally said he had been charged?

Reactions: 5
RGR is off his meds again then. I get the feeling it was him that gave pokers number out.
Wally said he had been charged?
Mankey had her number too
There was a time when hecwas going to help her get her big account back but it never happened

That about Andy Wally. That does really say anything about any case being dropped. Thats about his complaint to the police about data breach
Everything about this guys confusing
NFA doesn't prove he didn't do it and it stays on his record !!

Reactions: 7
oh no ive missed the voice notes, whats he on about now.
I honestly never see anything, maybe its because i dont follow these people.

Reactions: 4
He is going to put it all on facebook apparently. Yeah only because he can control people better over there!

Ive just tried watchibg his live and he just annoys me to watch always watching the attention .went and watched ben rantz live instead who was almost crying from all the nice comments he was getting .now thats someone whos not going to cause stress to his baby mum .unlike you right guys .think about your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive just tried watchibg his live and he just annoys me to watch always watching the attention .went and watched ben rantz live instead who was almost crying from all the nice comments he was getting .now thats someone whos not going to cause stress to his baby mum .unlike you right guys .think about your baby
He doesn’t give a tit about that poor baby, this whole time he has been giving his Mrs so much stress over tiktok bullshit, it’s so appalling.

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t give a tit about that poor baby, this whole time he has been giving his Mrs so much stress over tiktok bullshit, it’s so appalling.
Exactly she was in hospital the other week due to stress .i dont understand why he dosnt leave it until after shes had the baby

Reactions: 3
I dont get why Tattles are in this weve not mentioned him for ages till he went off yesterday. He needs to calm down for his own sake and his wifes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.