RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the reason why his wife is having IVF is because he’s too busy buying snacks from B&M to do the deed

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I swear the reason why his wife is having IVF is because he’s too busy buying snacks from B&M to do the deed
POTATOOOOO! I’ve missed you!

Aldi does my head in. Everything goes in the air fryer and he’s a prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
POTATOOOOO! I’ve missed you!

Aldi does my head in. Everything goes in the air fryer and he’s a prick
NEO!!!!! I think about you so much!!! ♥♥♥

I hate the borking noise he does when he doesn’t like something! He wound me up at the IVF appointments the other day, his poor missus wants some support and he’s filming in the canteen

I'd be surprised if he didn't put his sperm sample through the air fryer
I LOVE THIS

Reactions: 2
NEO!!!!! I think about you so much!!! ♥♥♥

I hate the borking noise he does when he doesn’t like something! He wound me up at the IVF appointments the other day, his poor missus wants some support and he’s filming in the canteen

I LOVE THIS
Potato pal ❤🥰

I was being harsh. He’s not a prick. He just annoys me. He’s very repetitive. And then started jumping on DontHoldBacks’s lives and he didn’t come across very well to me.

I wish them all the luck with their IVF journey!

• Heart
Potato pal ❤🥰

I was being harsh. He’s not a prick. He just annoys me. He’s very repetitive. And then started jumping on DontHoldBacks’s lives and he didn’t come across very well to me.

I wish them all the luck with their IVF journey!
He’s endlessly on my FYP, I’ve had probably more than 10 videos from him alone today! He mentioned about getting doxxed recently!

Reactions: 4
Such a bell end, Could have made a nice following if his reviews were honest and not all piss takes, used to like him but he's now so fake

Reactions: 8
Did I really just watch him put water and flash bathroom in his air fryer??
I was shocked as well, how someone could let it get in that state in the first place is beyond me. Vile.

This breed of tiktokker runs out of steam quickly, it turns into boring, repetitive drivel after a while

Reactions: 5
Omg this fella is so irritating, does he have a proper job or does he do this tit all day?

Reactions: 8
People often tag him in my videos because I show stuff at Iceland, or new stuff I've tried, but he won't see the tag because for some reason he's blocked me. I remember seeing his content, and don't have anything against the guy, but don't think I've ever communicated with him aside once leaving a comment to say an Iceland Harry Ramsden's sausage he cooked in an air fryer was pink in the middle so he should cook it more to avoid food poisoning because it's pork... I mean unless he saw that as some sort of attack I dunno, but I'm blocked... so I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People often tag him in my videos because I show stuff at Iceland, or new stuff I've tried, but he won't see the tag because for some reason he's blocked me. I remember seeing his content, and don't have anything against the guy, but don't think I've ever communicated with him aside once leaving a comment to say an Iceland Harry Ramsden's sausage he cooked in an air fryer was pink in the middle so he should cook it more to avoid food poisoning because it's pork... I mean unless he saw that as some sort of attack I dunno, but I'm blocked... so I'm confused.
I remember that video and you were right! It was raw!

You ain’t missing much love!

Reactions: 5
Why does he keep getting banned from his lives
Even the most harmless accounts seem to get banned a lot.
It seems to be a numbers game with enough people reporting to get a ban.

I don't mind him, I would never eat half the stuff he eats for the sake of a review but I've seen a lot more annoying people on Tictok.

Reactions: 1
I've just been looking for a thread for him and here it is! He's posted about leaving and then posted 4 more videos. I was reading all the comments calling him out but he's turned them off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.