RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you could be Jane then because Mrs RG said how Jane works, comes home, puts the daughter to bed and sits watching TT on her ipad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s ranting on one again 🤣🤣 he’s a fan isn’t he of DHB & Andy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tyrone has got enough common sense to not go ahead with it .hes already got enough drama from other people that have had a fight on it like mruktiktok offical and all tommys and chys drama he dosnt need all this drama spoiling his show as well 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

me listening to his lives. I literally can’t anymore today, he’s deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s ranting on one again 🤣🤣 he’s a fan isn’t he of DHB & Andy 🤣
This is the third time today (that I know of!!!) this utter plank has been live spouting his obsessive bollocks.....wonder if he counts Wallys or DHBs when he falls asleep? I tell you what though...his face will be my sleep demon 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think he needs the men in white coats pronto now
Yep he needs admitting. He hasn’t stopped in about twenty minutes I’ve been watching. That isn’t normal behaviour even for someone that talks a lot. There’s no break at all it’s constant

Reactions: 6
Yep he needs admitting. He hasn’t stopped in about twenty minutes I’ve been watching. That isn’t normal behaviour even for someone that talks a lot. There’s no break at all it’s constant
Very concerning isn’t it definitely needs some kind of intervention 😳

His wife needs to stop egging him on as well
Well she’s never the full ticket by looks of it she’d stop him making an idiot of himself

Reactions: 10
Wow this guy needs serious help. I’ve caught him on lives constantly today and he’s just going on and on and on. He is absolutely obsessed to a really worrying degree. This is such a toxic situation.

How can he not see that this is not normal, it’s not healthy and he needs the men in white coats and I don’t mean that as a joke. His wife egging him on is absolutely terrible so he won’t get help will he if she’s encouraging it all and can’t see it for what it is.

He needs to delete all social media, get the help he needs and start life afresh.

Reactions: 13
Wow this guy needs serious help. I’ve caught him on lives constantly today and he’s just going on and on and on. He is absolutely obsessed to a really worrying degree. This is such a toxic situation.

How can he not see that this is not normal, it’s not healthy and he needs the men in white coats and I don’t mean that as a joke. His wife egging him on is absolutely terrible so he won’t get help will he if she’s encouraging it all and can’t see it for what it is.

He needs to delete all social media, get the help he needs and start life afresh.
👏🏻👏🏻Absolutely needs to get well for the arrival of his baby & the other half she obviously don’t care that he’s mentally unwell 😳

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He got a lot of company’s he does reviews for so surely he needs to use common sense and stop acting so erratic there’s no way Andy or dhb should fight him he borderline pysco he should concentrate on his baby mama and stop making a Wally of himself

It must really wind him up not knowing and having to be all suspicious, no wonder his head has gone 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.