RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lo and behold he’s now on Derby Dan’s live getting involved in drama again, talking about the Andy Wally situation, sounding weird and manic. Views must be down. He will never ever learn.

Reactions: 8
Just saw that the scare re baby could’ve been caused by stress. I know I keep saying this, and I know I’ve thrown some shots at him for his behaviour, but he 100% needs to get off the app now. It’s consumed his life and evidently causing real issues now.
The stress from him no doubt, imagine what he's like off camera nevermind on a live.

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching him ages ago. So he now makes money/scams people by doing virtual jumble sales? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped watching him ages ago. So he now makes money/scams people by doing virtual jumble sales? 🤣🤣🤣
Something like that....only it's new Chinese tat as opposed to quality used stuff....I'd compare it to an online car boot sale....you know, where they sell counterfeit shite....imitation Dyson haircurlers that melt into your hair and 99p water bottles that contain carcinogens.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like he needs a visit from trading standards if his goods are not up to standard. Trading from a residiental dwelling also has limitations 😏

Lo and behold he’s now on Derby Dan’s live getting involved in drama again, talking about the Andy Wally situation, sounding weird and manic. Views must be down. He will never ever learn.
I followed him again to keep up with the drama but looks like he blocked me now, probably seen me supporting dhb 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
.Guys... he's just said live he's going to name and shame on FB. What did I just say.

• Haha
What have I missed since he blocked me? Who is he naming and shaming 😂
From what i understood from his live last night .hes got no further action and now can talk about what people have said including outing dhb about something ? I think .cant remember everything tbh .ive currently been awake since 9am yesterday morning .ive had no sleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I don’t know much about RGR as I need to read the thread. But no one should’ve said what they did to his wife. He seems to have enemies but does she?

From what i understood from his live last night .hes got no further action and now can talk about what people have said including outing dhb about something ? I think .cant remember everything tbh .ive currently been awake since 9am yesterday morning .ive had no sleep :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He doxxed DHB some time ago. Actually drove to his house and took a photo of his front door and sent it to him. Then did his research and said what school Isla went to. He threatened to stab James in the face. There is recordings of that
Since then he has threatened becks and poker. I think that’s hats made poker go into hiding for a while
Police may have said no further action but that does not mean it never happened. Police have to consider evidence, put that evidence forward for consideration for a prosecution and it will only be agreed if strong enough that it’s likely to get a conviction or in the publics interest
The guys unhinged we can all see that. There’s no law making him take his pills to stay stable.
Just another horrible story with no conclusion

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He doxxed DHB some time ago. Actually drove to his house and took a photo of his front door and sent it to him. Then did his research and said what school Isla went to. He threatened to stab James in the face. There is recordings of that
Since then he has threatened becks and poker. I think that’s hats made poker go into hiding for a while
Police may have said no further action but that does not mean it never happened. Police have to consider evidence, put that evidence forward for consideration for a prosecution and it will only be agreed if strong enough that it’s likely to get a conviction or in the publics interest
The guys unhinged we can all see that. There’s no law making him take his pills to stay stable.
I think the no furher action thing was to do with andy wally drama that he has with him apprently its now been sorted .dont agree with anything else that he did with dhb that was just all to far

Reactions: 6
I’m still trying to work out who gave Pokers number out. I hope she’s ok.
Ive never really come across RGR. I will read the thread today. That’s so bad though to threaten all of that 😮😮😮

Reactions: 5
Wait he was the one that threatened becks and poker ? Im sorry but how is his wife not stopping him .its the baby i feel sorry for

The only thing I know about his wife is that she is VERY protective about RGR and will often have a good scrap in the comments with people who say negative things about him

RGR police letter
The police definitely fucked up there. They shouldn’t have done that at all

I'm shocked I did not know anything of this I know we can't name names but I thought it was ABT a guy who sits in a shed, this is so news to me.

I’m on his live right now and he is giving us orders? He’s going ‘I need the tattle lifers to spread this information for me’, duck off mate 🤣‼ This is a gossip site, not a site to promote your personal narrative. A lot of people on here think you’re a bellend tbf.

Still banging on about the ‘hope your IVF fails comment’ 🥱🥱 yeah we all know andy wally is an unpleasant prick but you’ve gotta move on from this tit pal… it was months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's totally lost me now so I'm out of there, Willy's and talking in riddles nah too much to try to take in I like straight talking.

Reactions: 5
He's totally lost me now so I'm out of there, Willy's and talking in riddles nah too much to try to take in I like straight talking.
Agreed, cannot listen to any more of that unhinged rant. You wouldn’t think the man was about to become a father, guy needs to get offline and get his priorities straight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.