RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His sole income sources now are the tat he flogs via TikTok shop and prizes/gifts from the competitions, where he literally spends all day online. I genuinely worry when the baby arrives what he’ll do.

Reactions: 5
He blocked me bc he was selling a speaker for 99p but it wasn’t 99p, and I said it wasn’t coming up at that price got blocked 😂😂😂 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He blocked me bc he was selling a speaker for 99p but it wasn’t 99p, and I said it wasn’t coming up at that price got blocked 😂😂😂 wtf
Have you brought from the tiktok shop before ? Apprently the 99p bottle is for first time buyers only .ive seen quite a few people actually get it for 99p

Reactions: 3
Have you brought from the tiktok shop before ? Apprently the 99p bottle is for first time buyers only .ive seen quite a few people actually get it for 99p
No, I wouldn’t buy the bottle it’s not BpA free and just gut instinct puts me off. I was just trying to tell him not be an arse yet he blocked… like okay then? Great way to get people to buy lol

I stupidly bought a Bluetooth speaker as it was £2.50 from seeing his lives and a different product arrived after if waited over 3 weeks for it. I guess he's blocking all the negative reviews out so that he can make more money from scamming people and begging for gifts.

Reactions: 6
Some calling him out for his tacky TikTok shop on his live just now. Getting ultra defensive and arsey with people. Complaining about how much hard work it is making content (god help him when he gets an actual job). Claims he makes money from Facebook ads but was strangely silent on the stars he gets from other users. Just weirdly arrogant throughout - total narcissist.

Reactions: 8
He's on live hawking air fryers.

Honestly, the random crap he flogs is likethe stuff you would see on the conveyor belt on "The Generation Game"

He's on live hawking air fryers.

Honestly, the random crap he flogs is likethe stuff you would see on the conveyor belt on "The Generation Game"
The sound and picture of his makeshift studio is pathetic, I would've thought the tiktok shop people would have his back, if anything I've decided never to purchase from the shop due to how tacky and unprofessional it comes across from him, not even the 99p water bottle.

Reactions: 4
He blocked me because I had the same profile picture as him, told me it was his property and he could sue me

• Haha
I've just seen Rightguys is in hospital with his wife, just wishing them well and hope everything is OK.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope dhb live opened people’s eyes on him. Mine did a few competitions ago.. he’s completely unhinged

Reactions: 6
Just saw that the scare re baby could’ve been caused by stress. I know I keep saying this, and I know I’ve thrown some shots at him for his behaviour, but he 100% needs to get off the app now. It’s consumed his life and evidently causing real issues now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.