RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thata why i dont think his is the proper tiktok shop as other people seem to have better things .like ive just watched a shopping live and they was in there managements office and doing it proffesionaly and didnt have aby of the stuff that rightguys sells ?
From what I seen all his links seem to suggest he's promoting stuff from just the one distributor, funnily enough his live came up earlier and he was struggling to explain the name of the Dyson knock offs instead of calling them dyson, he obviously been reading here, someone left a comment saying they seen a review saying they caught on fire :oops: please dont buy the Dyson copy!!!

Reactions: 4
Hes got subscribers only turned on and no comments as no ones subcribed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
All his videos are repeats, I’ve seen that Guinness ball one and haribo one ages ago on there, he’s struggling for content that’s why he’s done tik tok tat shop 😂

Reactions: 5
Has he I wonder why?
Not too sure, but I imagine sharing the personal number of a TikTok exec and calling him a “p***o” while drunk on a live probably didn’t help his cause.

He does his reviews on Facebook now - I was initially puzzled as to why but I you can now reward people with stars so he’s just on the grift to get those by doing various lives which seem to consist of him cooking things in the air fryer or going to Home Bargains.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s currently being very weird and manic about the latest TikTok competition on a live. I do fear for his health a bit.

He’s currently being very weird and manic about the latest TikTok competition on a live. I do fear for his health a bit.
He was on live today doing some follow party and was acting manic, threatening his followers who've paid subscription to him that he's going to block them if they don't give follows to certain people, I just thought bloody hell man get a grip, was like watching an 8 yr old have a tantrum 🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Funny how supportive he is of manky, manky crying because he's had a troll say about putting fireworks in his letterbox... don't agree with threats at all but when rightguys was speaking to nick Smith when he was crying about the actual fire right guys told him to man up.

He was on live today doing some follow party and was acting manic, threatening his followers who've paid subscription to him that he's going to block them if they don't give follows to certain people, I just thought bloody hell man get a grip, was like watching an 8 yr old have a tantrum 🤦‍♂️
Wtf 😬😬😬 he’s another that needs off that app
He needs to grow up
He’s got a baby on the way
I’d be fumin if my mr acted like that

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow him. If I heard right guys once more I was volleying my phone to duck. His voice really grips my tit something awful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how supportive he is of manky, manky crying because he's had a troll say about putting fireworks in his letterbox... don't agree with threats at all but when rightguys was speaking to nick Smith when he was crying about the actual fire right guys told him to man up.
Manky will rue the day he became friends with rightguys, his friendships on tiktok always end in disaster, and wouldn't surprise me if it's him doing the threats to manky for pushing on his tiktok shop turf :oops:

Reactions: 9
Mark brown blocky block if u say anything about him or selling his fake dodgy tat hey mark it your reading this 🖕up your butt 🤣

🛑✋️Mark brown selling dodgy item shop stuff (right guys reviews) do not buy I wanted 3 weeks to be told they couldn't send it and they refused a refund and mark won't help you just ignore your comments on his live do not and I mean do not buy off his live shop these items are not quality tested and come straight from China 🛑✋️
And he blocks you 🤣

His TikTok shop yesterday was a joke. Someone asked if TikTok knew about his arrest over stalking Andy Wally. They were swiftly kicked 😂😂😂

• Haha
His TikTok shop yesterday was a joke. Someone asked if TikTok knew about his arrest over stalking Andy Wally. They were swiftly kicked 😂😂😂
I naively ordered from his tiktok shop last month as the price for the product was low and was a bargain. It arrived today as it came from China and its completely the wrong product.

Mentioned it on his live today and he completely ignored the comment. I bet he knows he's ripping people off and doesn't care because at least he's making money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.