RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her saying something about that man nobody likes I thought what a horrible thing to say about your husband 🤣 Rightguys has lost a lot of respect lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DHB as they were calling him penfold. She was pissed as usual and vile mouthed !
She’s absolutely vile that woman needs to get her mouth washed out to think she’s got kids and behaves like that always inebriated 🤷🏼‍♀️

I saw her saying something about that man nobody likes I thought what a horrible thing to say about your husband 🤣 Rightguys has lost a lot of respect lately.
Can’t stand that cocky bloke RGR showed his true colours over these battles !

So Wally is claiming rightguys was arrested and on bail due to stalking him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Wally is claiming rightguys was arrested and on bail due to stalking him.

He has a small account he has nothing to gain from lying here and it’s obvious right guys is trying to hide something - his recent body language and alcohol use is a cause of concern.

Wally was ridiculed and whilst I don’t follow him he doesn’t strike me as odd as the food man.

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely vile that woman needs to get her mouth washed out to think she’s got kids and behaves like that always inebriated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can’t stand that cocky bloke RGR showed his true colours over these battles !
Never followed him but he’d come up with his food reviews & yes 🙌🏼 he totally showed who he really is in the battles last weekend !

Just seen the gender reveal, what utter chaos. He doesn’t seem well (mentally). I couldnt stop staring at his mrs eyebrows 😳

I find them both strange. Who decided to sterilise themselves, then change their minds and have ivf?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen the gender reveal, what utter chaos. He doesn’t seem well (mentally). I couldnt stop staring at his mrs eyebrows 😳

I find them both strange. Who decided to sterilise themselves, then change their minds and have ivf?
Some things should be private, Lucy always looks like she doesn’t want everything shown don’t you think? But I suppose when tik tok fund pays for your ivf and now Facebook stars are paying your baby fund and getting you free scans etc she probably has no choice really 🙈

Reactions: 4
Wally and his rightguys got arrested content he comes across as very genuine seems like its true to me

Reactions: 1
Wally is as bad as RG, in fact I’d say worse, he’s a moany little man with a complex, he gets so nasty on Lives, he’s extremely narcissistic, I’ve seen him be completely wrong on a Live but gaslight and lie his way out of it, talks over people because he feels superior, he’s just so pigheaded, given that, I’d not be surprised if he’s played victim and exaggerated to police, cos taking a photo of someone’s door would probably be done via a voluntary interview and without any conditions, something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 3
Wally is as bad as RG, in fact I’d say worse, he’s a moany little man with a complex, he gets so nasty on Lives, he’s extremely narcissistic, I’ve seen him be completely wrong on a Live but gaslight and lie his way out of it, talks over people because he feels superior, he’s just so pigheaded, given that, I’d not be surprised if he’s played victim and exaggerated to police, cos taking a photo of someone’s door would probably be done via a voluntary interview and without any conditions, something doesn’t add up.
Wally definitely has his own mental health issues, he said himself his Dr wanted him to take antipsychotic medication, and what he wrote in comments in Dhb live to his wife was vile.

How old are they? I found the gender reveal strange when she stopped the countdown he was stood in the back jumping like a child! Very odd

He’s obviously on heavy meds - he looks almost spaced out in his live this morning. As I keep saying, he really shouldn’t be doing this, and if he carries on, it’s going to get really messy.

Reactions: 10
Just watched him go to McDonald and buy all the cars behind him there dinner think it came to £300 them he went to Aldi and gave the homeless man £100 in cash. How has he go so much money ? Has a Rolex on new car iPhone 13. Air pod all them air fryers I can’t afford one. What the best number for tax fraud number. I’ll call them Monday. Get to the bottom of it . He needs just stopping and so he has nothing that would be funny him being broke and homeless.

I remember that the video he posted on Instagram yes a telephone conversation with DHB and his partner . I must admit I felt sad for him after what was said . Somthing about at least they can have kids naturally 😱 . Is that what he said he was posting on Facebook soon ? Best tell DHB thought he was ok with him tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.