RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only normally speak about my personal experience. A baby brings tremendous stress if someone suffers with mental health and the older you get it has to be much more difficult. Nevertheless I wish them all the luck in the world.
I also thought this when I found out they were going through IVF. When he first started tik tok and when he wasn’t a clout chaser, just doing the genuine aldi reviews, he seamed a lot more together and stable, I think tik tok has messed with his head and his hunger to a big tik toker has played a massive part of it.

Numbers get to people head 100%

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine how awful it would be to be a "big name" influencer.

I'd be ok if I was online and "big" in my field but in a world where really your narrative is it and can disappear or turn nasty on a flip of a coin because there's no real worth there, fueled only by curiosity, boredom or loneliness. Its got to be stressful if you've finally got something and suddenly don't want to lose it.

I can't see how I could ever be confident it would last as there's so little substance to most of the content. For many it's just a sort of transient success, if you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw a pov tik tok that said "my son has moved out to be a tik tok influencer, to save on the embarrassment we've told family he's gone to prison" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s posted a rambling, slightly manic Facebook video saying that it’s with the solicitors - not sure why a 10 minute video was needed but there you go. He doesn’t seem in a great place and needs to just get off social media. Not sure legally anything will happen - it’ll just be seen as tit for tat and dismissed. As highlighted above though, I don’t think he can give it up. He needs the drama and the numbers but it’s just going to affect them more and more going forward.

Reactions: 3
He’s posted a rambling, slightly manic Facebook video saying that it’s with the solicitors - not sure why a 10 minute video was needed but there you go. He doesn’t seem in a great place and needs to just get off social media. Not sure legally anything will happen - it’ll just be seen as tit for tat and dismissed. As highlighted above though, I don’t think he can give it up. He needs the drama and the numbers but it’s just going to affect them more and more going forward.
I follow him on Facebook and he seems very on edge last few days, he definitely needs a social media break especially with Lucy being pregnant and the troubles they’ve had to conceive. They need to keep stress free and getting off tik tok would help!

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t take a body language expert to realise he’s worried. Originally said this has been going on since September and then earlier said June ? His story has more holes than a sieve.

What a bunch of plebs the lot of them
Probably an unpopular opinion but any man with a tiktok account is going to have issues. Proper cringe go and hammer some nails or something and give your head a wobble you melts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do find it odd how these grown men behave on there. Would they do that or speak to each other like that down the pub.

Reactions: 2
There are grown (cough!) men who talk like this all the time.

I know one quite sensible guy in real life that given a few drinks and a bunch of mates talks absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 2
His nothing but scum. He had my original TT account banned because I posted an audio recording of him talking to dhb saying he was going to stab "isthisyouhuh in the face if he didn't back off.

Also sent the same file to aldi and iceland and I'm happy aldi no longer work with him.

Reactions: 4
He's a big baby, the issue with him is not his Schizophrenia but his frustration of not being able to deal with his tiktok enemies as he would in the real world, it's all to public otherwise he would have already been at truckers and wallys door, him saying his wife crying that night was probably more due to him going mental with anger after he came of the live.

He does reviews for cheap supermarkets ffs, just stick to that mate and stop going on lives trying to let everyone know *yeh but I'm also this big tough guy you shouldn't mess with* 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s been doing lives on TikTok pretty much all day either trying to flog cheap Chinese tat or hawking for gifts. I don’t think they’ll ever learn and it’s going to end in tears.

They live Middlesbrough way don’t they? Think he’s originally Merseyside. Interesting post above, can’t say I’m surprised - I remember when it kicked off with DHB that he’d had at least one child when he was younger. And his nasty behaviour when drunk has been displayed many times on TikTok.

Reactions: 1
You need some proof before saying kids not his, the article online about IVF says he is their child from when she had to be sterilised. He's innocent until proven guilty and people keep going at him for no reason when he just wants to be left alone.

Reactions: 1
You need some proof before saying kids not his, the article online about IVF says he is their child from when she had to be sterilised. He's innocent until proven guilty and people keep going at him for no reason when he just wants to be left alone.
I agree about the post above. Their is lots of claims and assertions made with absolutely no evidence to support any of it so far.

Guessing the source is trust me bro.

But to say he just wants to be left alone goes against the evidence I'm afraid. He jumped on the DHB bandwagon and took a lot of shots on lives with him, giving it the big I am. He brought trouble to his door with the actions he has taken and is now playing the victim.

He is a vile person. I have a recording on my phone of a conversation between him and dhb when he said if that "isthisyouhuh" didn't leave him alone then he would stab him in the face.

He forgets that he went after isthisyouhuh first. He should have known that isthisyouhuh would dig up information on him and post it on tiktok.

Don't be taken for a ride by people like him, that depend on people like yourself to think he is all Mr nice guy and that everyone is just a bully.

As the age old saying goes "you make your bed, now lay in it" He poked the wasps nest in going after hight profile tictokers and thought there would be no come back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.