RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that in mind has he not heard how Mankey is happy to take money from children, if he does then I'm surprised he's rewarding these people further.
It's also probably related to the petition to take down Tattle....RG has jumped on the bandwagon since Lard Arse started bleating about it....and Lard Arse jumped on after seeing Rosie Bush mouthing off....nice to see Lard Arse keeping SUCH nice company....go read RB thread on here 😱😱

Reactions: 5
It's also probably related to the petition to take down Tattle....RG has jumped on the bandwagon since Lard Arse started bleating about it....and Lard Arse jumped on after seeing Rosie Bush mouthing off....nice to see Lard Arse keeping SUCH nice company....go read RB thread on here 😱😱
I've seen her but I can't watch her because I don't understand a single word she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think its also becasue andy wally is back on tiktok and is friends with dhb again as seen him on his lives a few times so now rightguys is going against him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen her but I can't watch her because I don't understand a single word she says.
I've only watched a few of her vids....the Tattle slagging ones....and a couple she put up doxxing people....not a chance I'd watch her lives. She's truly vile....Chelsey Harwood said on her live this morning Rosie had come up on her FYP last night and it was disgusting 🤣🤣🤣 I bloody love Chelsey.

Reactions: 5
Seems a bit short sighted to try to get one over on DHB by gifting Mankey anything.

Yes I am the same.
I used to watch some of his reviews but the competition game couple weeks ago turned me off him he’s was like a mad man on it 😳 I commented he blocked me 🤣 he’s no loss to be honest seems a little unhinged 🤷🏼‍♀️

I used to watch some of his reviews but the competition game couple weeks ago turned me off him he’s was like a mad man on it 😳 I commented he blocked me 🤣 he’s no loss to be honest seems a little unhinged 🤷🏼‍♀️
He used to be good doing the reviews but a few months now I've not bothered, shame though.

This man should not be on TikTok, he seems absolutely incapable handling a following of his size and if he keeps getting sectioned under the mental health act because of it then you have to ask whether it’s worth it. It’s nice that TikTok has paid for his wife’s IVF but so could a nice job that keeps his mental health steady.

I remember him mentioning that he was on Risperidone and a quick google of that it doesn’t look very good (this is a completely ignorant thing to say so if I am wrong please call me out for it)

the sooner he gets banned the better because at the moment he just cannot handle his following on tiktok

• Heart
This man should not be on TikTok, he seems absolutely incapable handling a following of his size and if he keeps getting sectioned under the mental health act because of it then you have to ask whether it’s worth it. It’s nice that TikTok has paid for his wife’s IVF but so could a nice job that keeps his mental health steady.

I remember him mentioning that he was on Risperidone and a quick google of that it doesn’t look very good (this is a completely ignorant thing to say so if I am wrong please call me out for it)

the sooner he gets banned the better because at the moment he just cannot handle his following on tiktok
I believe he's stated before that he has schizophrenia. He really shouldn't be on Tik tok.

Rightguys is a kunt, his latest video trying have a dig a dhb, silly prick spent £2000 gifting the guy originally under him and trying to give him advice on how to cheat, stop drinking on your meds rightguys, it gets you in trouble ;)
The man is an unhinged fuckwit....it actually concerns me that there will soon be a baby in the house....his poor wife too....let's hope he starts acting like a responsible adult soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just seen his video, its a shame he is so full of jealousy and hated towards DHB who is doing something good for Charities. You would honestly think he would be so deliriously happy looking forward the birth of his baby anything on Tictok would not effect him In such a way. I think it's really worrying not just this but the past couple of months too.

The man is an unhinged fuckwit....it actually concerns me that there will soon be a baby in the house....his poor wife too....let's hope he starts acting like a responsible adult soon.
Couldnt agree more, its a scarey thought that a guy like RG's is soon to be responsible for a baby. No way should he ever be left alone with it, he's got a really nasty streak in him and i dont believe thats all down to his MH problems.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I’d like to think when baby is here that he’ll come off for abit but we’ve all seen with Manley that doesn’t always happen and TikTok comes first instead of families.
I used to love watching his reviews but I unfollowed in the last competition, he’s not the person he was and he needs help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.