RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that some of the assertions above need clarifying but : “He just wants to be left alone” - thanks, I needed a laugh on Sunday. Funny way of going about it. He’s fallen out with DHB, ‘isityouuh’, trucker gee, the Smithy’s, Andy Wally and countless others. He relished jumping in on all the conflicts.

He constantly hawks for gifts and rather than stepping away from social media, which he evidently can’t handle, and doing something normal like getting a job, he just keeps on looking for numbers and validation. If he truly wants to be left alone, the ‘delete account’ option is right there - he reached his IVF funding target, great result, but why carry on? This thread will go away, all the weird people will go away and it’s sorted if he presses that button. But he won’t, will he?

Reactions: 9
Right Guys Reviews blocked me on Facebook for no reason. He’s very odd so is his partner. She sits there blocking people on their lives on FB and Tik Tok even when you try and have a joke with him you are blocked. She’s block, block, block. Very weird when they want publicity.

Reactions: 10
even when you try and have a joke with him you are blocked.
I noticed that a lot when I watched his lives, he would read comments out then reply something arsy and block the person just for something light hearted. He's now turned his tiktok into a wish version of the QVC channel, promoting cheap tat, wonder how much he makes from it :unsure:

Reactions: 7
About six months ago he was in cahoots with DHB and having a go at people just coming onto TikTok trying to hawk for gifts and flog cheap tat, and he’s become exactly that person.

Reactions: 9
Bloke's been on live since before 9am. There's a pop-up on the screen advertising some cheap-arse led lights - is that connected to him?

Reactions: 2
The guy looks possessed doing these battles, he's actually ripping his tops off 😲

Reactions: 3
He just shouldn’t be on TikTok. He clearly has manic episodes and has displayed all the classic symptoms of someday with psychological issues - intense paranoia, rapid mood swings (check out the almost manic laughing on the McDonalds roulette video) and obsessive behaviour. He used to laugh at and mock people who begged for gifts and now that’s all he does all day.

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand the man ! The way he performed on that competition last few days almost burst a blood vessel 🥵& he cheated on Sunday !

Reactions: 5
He's trying to raise money for a lad with cancer, she's trying to get some money to top up the gas meter.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who were they on about saying he’s manipulative? And right guys said we’ll beat him next time or I’ll get to the top next time? I only joined half way through

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.