RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched him go to McDonald and buy all the cars behind him there dinner think it came to £300 them he went to Aldi and gave the homeless man £100 in cash. How has he go so much money ? Has a Rolex on new car iPhone 13. Air pod all them air fryers I can’t afford one. What the best number for tax fraud number. I’ll call them Monday. Get to the bottom of it . He needs just stopping and so he has nothing that would be funny him being broke and homeless.
Tax fraud 😂 this forum gets better every year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess Mark and Lucy are bored posting stuff on their own tattle thread, it's clear Mark is trying to garner sympathy, the reason things escalated with dhn was because Mark doxxed dhbs information where he lives and the pub he drinks in.

Mark has also made threats of violence towards dhb and even threatened to stab James Hardy in the face, since since Mark has leaned on dhb for support when it came to the Andy wally situation and the trucker gee situation. Now all of a sudden since the competition he wants to start beef again, funny that Isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess Mark and Lucy are bored posting stuff on their own tattle thread, it's clear Mark is trying to garner sympathy, the reason things escalated with dhn was because Mark doxxed dhbs information where he lives and the pub he drinks in.

Mark has also made threats of violence towards dhb and even threatened to stab James Hardy in the face, since since Mark has leaned on dhb for support when it came to the Andy wally situation and the trucker gee situation. Now all of a sudden since the competition he wants to start beef again, funny that Isn't it.
He dioxxed
DHB I never knew that, I don't get this I thought they were friends.

Reactions: 3
He fixed DHB I never knew that, I don't get this I thought they were friends.
Yeah it was months n months ago but for some reason Mark wants to bring it back up now?

I don't think Mark is truly friends with anyone but himself, he turns on people at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 5
Tax fraud 😂 this forum gets better every year
Why would you spend 300 quid on McDonald's for people who have their own money and car and only give the homeless person 100 quid, it's weird maybe he's trying to show the police he does a lot of good on social media so they don't ban him from it calculated as ever.

Reactions: 9
Just seen the gender reveal, what utter chaos. He doesn’t seem well (mentally). I couldnt stop staring at his mrs eyebrows 😳

I find them both strange. Who decided to sterilise themselves, then change their minds and have ivf?
I think he said in one live it wasn't a choice, but even so, they are spinning the story as if they never been able to have kids and people are falling for it, it's not the same as a couple who are both childless and eventually get pregnant, but that's the sympathy they are tweaking at for fame/money.

Reactions: 9
Why would you spend 300 quid on McDonald's for people who have their own money and car and only give the homeless person 100 quid, it's weird maybe he's trying to show the police he does a lot of good on social media so they don't ban him from it calculated as ever.
Exactly. Would have been much better to give the money directly to a food bank - they'd be able to buy a ton of essentials like pasta and tinned stuff for £300, not a load of Maccie's muck.

Reactions: 8
He's on live right now and is absolutely full of himself. Apparently he's got over half a billion views and has had several major companies approach him to flog their wares.:rolleyes:

• Angry
He's on live right now and is absolutely full of himself. Apparently he's got over half a billion views and has had several major companies approach him to flog their wares.:rolleyes:
Someone needs to send these companies screen recordings of his nasty behaviour.

He’s talking out of his arse. He’s just flogging the tat given to him by TikTok. Total fantasist. He used to give it the big one about how he didn’t need to resort to any of this.

He's currently promoting a 3 year old petition to get Tattle Life banned and removed. He can't take anybody not liking him at all. 2500 kiss arse comments on his live and he's manically laughing but 1 bad comment and the mood changes and he freaks out, think he needs to just crack on doing what he enjoys, those that like him will watch, those that don't like him shouldn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's currently promoting a 3 year old petition to get Tattle Life banned and removed. He can't take anybody not liking him at all. 2500 kiss arse comments on his live and he's manically laughing but 1 bad comment and the mood changes and he freaks out, think he needs to just crack on doing what he enjoys, those that like him will watch, those that don't like him shouldn't matter.
I used to watch his reviews but then he started going mad on tik tok lives and reviewing the same old stuff (usually those all day breakfasts in a tin) so it put me off watching. He’s really money orientated on both tik tok and Facebook.

Reactions: 7
He's live right now hawking some shite and his presentation style is absolutely car crash. He's flogging some £2 ear buds, a massage machine, some stair lights and a 99p bottle, but he's making an absolute horlick's of the presentation. He's like Del-Boy without the charm.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He's live right now hawking some shite and his presentation style is absolutely car crash. He's flogging some £2 ear buds, a massage machine, some stair lights and a 99p bottle, but he's making an absolute horlick's of the presentation. He's like Del-Boy without the charm.:ROFLMAO:
I've stopped watching him I don't want to be sold anything.

Scam Don't buy from his fake dodgy shop its a scam and they don't refund you its like items off wish that never arrive

What's with RGs gifting The Manley's, has he not heard his reputation.
He will be doing it as an insult to DHB, no doubt Tom Mankey has been playing the sympathy card to him re being called out for begging. Mankey and Beg Bear threw an absolute tantrum in the last competition because DHB did it (to prove how much these beggars make) and came 2nd. They're both a pair of dickheads.

He will be doing it as an insult to DHB, no doubt Tom Mankey has been playing the sympathy card to him re being called out for begging. Mankey and Beg Bear threw an absolute tantrum in the last competition because DHB did it (to prove how much these beggars make) and came 2nd. They're both a pair of dickheads.
All that in mind has he not heard how Mankey is happy to take money from children, if he does then I'm surprised he's rewarding these people further.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.