RightGuysReviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching papapdontholdback this afternoon and he said RG had literally driven round the corner but had made out he was on his way. He also said Gee has a drink problem when he's had too much he turns.

Reactions: 2
They all seem as bad as each other and are, quite frankly, an embarrassment. They've got kids, jobs, houses, partners, etc, but they behave like 14 year old kids on this app instead of 30+ adult men. bleeping tools the lot of them.

Where can we see the odds and place the bets on "how long before RG is back in hospital getting support for his MH?"

Has Wally's food account been banned? Or am I blocked 🙄😂
No point in sending him to hospital because all he'll do is lark about in there. Last I'm I saw him in a mental health unit he did a live from there, running through the corridors, annoying the staff and taking the piss out of the food. Looked more like he was having a jolly than a breakdown.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tbh I’m doubtful as to how far he really got with the driving, he’s a well known exaggerator / fibber and hasn’t been live since. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get far and just went to some random co op then home again
Probably sat on his driveway

Reactions: 2
No wonder RGR was all over wally when he's saying tit like that about people's partners 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the Facebook post, bag packed and going on a little break with Lucy.
Didn't know you could bring a friend to an inpatient mental health facility 🤔 because after that behaviour yesterday, that's where he needs to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time tattler here but new to this thread. Just here to say this guy grates my cheese.
He needs constant reassurance, more than a child, and is absolutely as dumb as soup.
I wouldn’t mind but he’s shite at what he does with reviewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm probably sticking my neck out but is having a baby the best idea with someone who suffers so much with mental health because a baby in the house as parents know is extremely stressfully.

Reactions: 10
I'm probably sticking my neck out but is having a baby the best idea with someone who suffers so much with mental health because a baby in the house as parents know is extremely stressfully.
I wouldn't say it's not a good idea but what is a good idea is to have your mental health in check. This includes not drinking if you're on medication etc. That's a responsibility that should be followed as a parent.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't say it's not a good idea but what is a good idea is to have your mental health in check. This includes not drinking if you're on medication etc. That's a responsibility that should be followed as a parent.
I only normally speak about my personal experience. A baby brings tremendous stress if someone suffers with mental health and the older you get it has to be much more difficult. Nevertheless I wish them all the luck in the world.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.