Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm quite new to these people but oh my god - could you get any more rough? Also, what the hell is going on with Mark's hair - he looks like an iced gem from my kids lunchbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Oh god, just had a shudder because he reminds me of a very specific kind of man - cheap package holidays as a kid, always walking around with his gut hanging out, pint of Carling in hand, sunburnt, loudly swearing every other word, patronising women etc. They all looked like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
It's the way they walk around the roughest part of Middlesbrough with facial muscles that don't move a millimetre, covered in awful tattoos and wearing the fakest of fakes you've ever seen. All whilst believing they're somehow better than everyone else because Lucy can cook a bit of chicken and some vegeables for £4.58, that's what gets me.

They're literally council estate chavs who would sell their soul (and children) for a brand deal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I do not follow these people but the videos kept popping up on Facebook, I got confused because he kept calling the lady Mum “mums making pizza crumpets, mums making air fryer garlic bread” and I was confused because I hand on heart thought they were grandparents babysitting and doing a shop with the baby! I thought the granny woman was even wearing dentures, I knew tattle would have a thread so here I am and absolutely astounded at their ages!!! They’ve got to be lying, I won’t have it that they’re not mid 50s, this is mind blowing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

whoareyouu

VIP Member
they were alleging the head of security assaulted Lucy and loads of their friends. Mark was live and they were all obviously shitfaced. He was asking people on the live to call the police, instead of just getting off his phone and calling them Himself. He was slating Flamingo Land saying he is going to sell his caravan and that the head of security has issues with them because they are on social media. It was a sight to behold. I see the video has disappeared..
Nowt screams class like getting wrecked at your own child’s christening. Rough.

Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Glad this utter tit has a thread on here, he is absolutely rotten to the core, the toy haul & food bank hauls for that charity are just for him to brag about what a Saint he is...More St Prick than St Nick though 🎅
If you want to help charity fantastic, but to film it all and then wrap the receipt around your neck makes you look like a twat who is only doing it for the pat on the back.
And Lucy lou the poisonous little dwarf can get in the bin too. Pair of cunts!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

caveym3

That wasn't a cheistening, it was a piss up for adults and going by a lot of peoples eyes and jaws, a lot of coke consumed too. Theres nothing wrong with a few drinks in a function after but its pitch black outside and obviously been on it all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Honestmutha

Oh god, just had a shudder because he reminds me of a very specific kind of man - cheap package holidays as a kid, always walking around with his gut hanging out, pint of Carling in hand, sunburnt, loudly swearing every other word, patronising women etc. They all looked like him.
I think the word your looking for is ‘ common ‘ 🤣

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
That video is one of the most embarrassing, cringeworthy and pathetic things I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Everyone absolutely smashed at a Christening - rough as. As mentioned before, he cannot handle drink - whether it's because of medications or just how he is, he's a horrible drunk. And sums them up that he wanted to film the drama. Everything is about numbers for them now. That poor child.

Also, his story doesn't even add up - he says it's the head of security but then says he was invited? And what was causing him to act like that in the first place?

Just awful, awful people. Absolute plankton.

• Haha

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
So they aren't pregnant but he's going to take Lucy on a holiday because she's been 'threw ' alot 🤨
They have more holidays than Judith chalmers (for those old enough to remember) 😅

• Haha

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
"Right guys! Don't walk to ALDI, run to ALDI!"

Fuck off! I don't get excited over chicken nuggets thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My2pWorth

VIP Member
When you look at the awful crap they cook up compared to the lovely ones from Meals by Mitch. I know whose recipes my £5 is going on 🤤

Reactions: 14

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Making FISH curry and he puts in the coconut milk ‘Oh the milk is vegan!? This is a vegan meal!’

Ffs🙄🙄 Not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Dusky pink

I've never noticed it until recently, but he looks like he's about to explode into a rage on some of their videos. Like he's on a cliff ready to jump. Anyone else notice this? I bet he's a right b*****d behind closed doors 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13