RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even his facial expression annoys me.
He looks really awkward , it’s the coat for me it’s obviously fake. Don’t get me wrong you can get some good fakes that only if you knew what you was looking for you’d know it was fake. But I don’t get it when people wear stuff that obviously is. A men’s parajumper cot is about 600-800 quid. I thought that would be nothing to them. Maybe there not as financially well off as the lovely Lucy loo was making out the other week

Reactions: 5
They keep coming up on my fyp they intrigue me but not in a good way they are strange she’s sarcastic and he seems controlling the meals are vile a Shepards pie in the air fryer I seen it all now 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
My bleeping sister keeps sharing their Facebook stories.
Anyone know how I go about disowning her? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Lucy dress like a teenager from the noughties that likes listening to alternative music?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I see son number one, who they conveniently forgot to mention while getting the funding for IVF, is back on the scene.

Reactions: 3
Mmm weird. People start showing videos of them not being nice to their kids and now they’re happy families

Reactions: 5
My bleeping sister keeps sharing their Facebook stories.
Anyone know how I go about disowning her? 🥴
My sister comments nice stuff to them aswell, I don’t like my sister half the time anyway 🤣
---
Hmm how strange sonny is back, considering they said he was NEVER allowed round the baby again because he had done something really bad. They was ready to out whatever it was on that page with all the drama. Why is he suddenly back 🤔

Reactions: 3
Gotta laugh at them now protecting their privacy 😂 don't ask who the kids are, we are a happy blended family 🤣 pull the other one. You are a pair of money hungry liars, I feel sorry for those poor kids. Don't forget to follow Vinny's Vlogs 🤔 no thanks, I've zero interest in you exploiting your poor child to line your pockets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta laugh at them now protecting their privacy 😂 don't ask who the kids are, we are a happy blended family 🤣 pull the other one. You are a pair of money hungry liars, I feel sorry for those poor kids. Don't forget to follow Vinny's Vlogs 🤔 no thanks, I've zero interest in you exploiting your poor child to line your pockets.
I have just seen this vinnys vlogs, poor boy has no choice in the matter, so when he’s older and gets trolled as they call it, like they do, they are going to say they still had his best interests at heart, nah, let the kid be a kid, well, he’s still a baby, and give him some damn privacy! I wish they would crack down on kids being used online for content. It’s not necessary.

• Heart
Some girl asked earlier whom everyone in the photo was cos others were wondering and she felt brave enough to ask. What do they do they swiftly block her stating she wasn’t being genuine she was asking to allow the trolling to start. I actually think the girl was being genuine but nope she was swiftly blocked! If they do read on here like I’m sure they do, Lucy and Mark if your putting up pics of other family members YOU are putting yourself out there for questioning so be prepared for what people ask instead of blocking 🫤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.