RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling viewers to call the police when he and all the others at this party have phones 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched Lucy’s live from the next day and in fairness it does sound (if she’s telling the truth) like the security guy was an absolute bellend and a little baby was hurt in the process (not vinnie) which is awful.
mark showed his true colours though and priorities….
Was he checking on vinnie or the injured baby no
Was he comforting his wife who had been hurt no
Was he contacting the police To report the situation no

he was too busy with his live #pow pow pow
head 🙈

Reactions: 11
That wasn't a cheistening, it was a piss up for adults and going by a lot of peoples eyes and jaws, a lot of coke consumed too. Theres nothing wrong with a few drinks in a function after but its pitch black outside and obviously been on it all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm quite new to these people but oh my god - could you get any more rough? Also, what the hell is going on with Mark's hair - he looks like an iced gem from my kids lunchbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus, I’ve only just found this thread.

These idiots keep popping up on my facebook with thier unhealthy, tit food. I was very, very bored last night and watched quite a few of the videos. I knew tattle wouldn’t let me down!

Never seen so much vile, unhealthy food in my life 🤣 I cook on a small budget, but I don’t use processed food at all.

Anyway, what a bunch of chavs, of course a christening was going to turn into a pissed up, punch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video is one of the most embarrassing, cringeworthy and pathetic things I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Everyone absolutely smashed at a Christening - rough as. As mentioned before, he cannot handle drink - whether it's because of medications or just how he is, he's a horrible drunk. And sums them up that he wanted to film the drama. Everything is about numbers for them now. That poor child.

Also, his story doesn't even add up - he says it's the head of security but then says he was invited? And what was causing him to act like that in the first place?

Just awful, awful people. Absolute plankton.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That wasn't a cheistening, it was a piss up for adults and going by a lot of peoples eyes and jaws, a lot of coke consumed too. Theres nothing wrong with a few drinks in a function after but its pitch black outside and obviously been on it all day.
I seen A few pupils looking like piss holes in the snow on that live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rewind to someone saying we were classist due the remarks about how they live. Watch the above live video whoever it was. They’ve no class or decorum, Mark could have gems dangling from his testicles and I’d rather remove my own womb with a rusty spoon and sell it. They’re both a pair of chavs.

• Haha
His eyes give me the ick. They’re that far apart ones in lands end the others at John oGrotes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a twit. Call the police 😂 why didn’t he if he felt so threatened? Why wasn’t he looking out for his wife and child? Idiot! I’d have got my baby and left if this was my case, not stay and film to antagonize the situation even more.

What a twit. Call the police 😂 why didn’t he if he felt so threatened? Why wasn’t he looking out for his wife and child? Idiot! I’d have got my baby and left if this was my case, not stay and film to antagonize the situation even more.
Looked like he was enjoying every minute of it.
He also never mentioned anyone head butting anyone in his “explanation” the next day (though I could be wrong about that).
Either way they are a bunch of complete chavs.

Reactions: 8
Hello police? I’m watching a live on Facebook and a coked up man called Mark Brown has told me to ring you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.