RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does reviews, got a pizza out a vending machine and said “it’s horrible” even Lucy asked him what’s wrong with it and he replied “it’s horrible”
seriously?!

Reactions: 3
They're both vile!!
He said it's horrible & literally spit it out so she told him to give it the homeless guy, bleeping hell, really?
So it's not good enough for you to eat, but you think the homeless guy should be grateful for your scraps.

He's a bleeping man child & she's a poisonous little dwarf...I can't wait for the day that these brain dead, talentless wannabes duck off for good!!!!

Reactions: 10
Anyone see the video of him pretending to be asleep with that van. Got slated

Reactions: 4
Ha, just seen. Maybe people are finally beginning to see how bloody awful they are. Have to laugh at the ‘you’re better than this’ comments. Believe me, they really aren’t.

Reactions: 5
Ugh yes. Awful

Wtf are those a joke
3C9F86E0-56D3-4FC0-B9D4-3411EF71C15E.jpeg

I can’t believe the amount of nice comments they get on their facebook posts. Crazy

Oh so the video of him asleep in the car was to weed out the ‘trolls’. How clever 🙄
668E9CCD-C380-43DB-BF61-FAAA48085F31.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god, just had a shudder because he reminds me of a very specific kind of man - cheap package holidays as a kid, always walking around with his gut hanging out, pint of Carling in hand, sunburnt, loudly swearing every other word, patronising women etc. They all looked like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god, just had a shudder because he reminds me of a very specific kind of man - cheap package holidays as a kid, always walking around with his gut hanging out, pint of Carling in hand, sunburnt, loudly swearing every other word, patronising women etc. They all looked like him.
I think the word your looking for is ‘ common ‘ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we just take a moment to appreciate these tattoos? Such beauty. True artwork.
This is so sad and embarrassing, he's obviously done this challenge as an excuse to take his top off as he thinks he's God's gift after the hair transplant/plugs.

A turd can't be polished.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so sad and embarrassing, he's obviously done this challenge as an excuse to take his top off as he thinks he's God's gift after the hair transplant/plugs.

A turd can't be polished.
It wouldn't matter if they millionaires he's looks awful and so does she let's just say they've had a hard paper round 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #grannyandgrandad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.