RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth has happened on their live at their christening party. Something about Lucy being hit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth has happened on their live at their christening party. Something about Lucy being hit?
they were alleging the head of security assaulted Lucy and loads of their friends. Mark was live and they were all obviously shitfaced. He was asking people on the live to call the police, instead of just getting off his phone and calling them Himself. He was slating Flamingo Land saying he is going to sell his caravan and that the head of security has issues with them because they are on social media. It was a sight to behold. I see the video has disappeared..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
aww i missed it all, i had a family christening yesterday which i actually attended, and never thought to live stream! How silly of me! Whos got the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All their problems seem to start and end with SM 🤦🤔 anyone with half a brain would press delete!

Reactions: 9
Funny how they’re the common denominator when it comes to any drama. A few more might start cottoning on now. No idea why he was drinking because he’s shown before he can’t handle it

Reactions: 3
God theyre so rough, such chavs. I've seen some.of their lives and they're definitely the type to kick off when they don't get what they want and be all entitled

they were alleging the head of security assaulted Lucy and loads of their friends. Mark was live and they were all obviously shitfaced. He was asking people on the live to call the police, instead of just getting off his phone and calling them Himself. He was slating Flamingo Land saying he is going to sell his caravan and that the head of security has issues with them because they are on social media. It was a sight to behold. I see the video has disappeared..
Nowt screams class like getting wrecked at your own child’s christening. Rough.

Reactions: 17
God what a shambles!

Also, saying people are saying vile things about his son, he’s the one who’s set up an account for him, he has set him up for a lifetime of tit like that unfortunately. Idiot man!

• Heart
I hope Flamingo Land sue him for defamation of character. What an absolute pleasure it would be to watch that tit show.

They are common as mud, nothing tasteful or memorable about a piss up in a caravan park 🤮

Also, what was his older son wearing to the christening 😬 dear me

• Haha
He's posted a video today talking about it. To me it sounds like some dude walked into lucy by accident and she went ballistic and the dude was acting in self defence

Reactions: 4
But he said the security guard was off work that day, but was there with his girlfriend and mum. So he was basically an invited guest then?
so Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
How embarrassing!
What an embarrassing idiot he is...that poor little boy...what a wonderful day he must have had 😔...his parents act like chavs on sm and they have signed him up for a lifetime of the same...shame on them 😡

Reactions: 8
But he said the security guard was off work that day, but was there with his girlfriend and mum. So he was basically an invited guest then?
so Jeremy Kyle
This is what I didn’t understand. Surely they would have been in a private function room, so why would random people also be in there? It’s all a bit strange.

When he was drunk on TikTok lives back in the day, he was erratic and aggressive. Agreed, what an embarrassment and that poor kid has to deal with this.

Reactions: 8
Has he had work done? The skin round his eyes is pulled back in an alarming fashion. Still he looks about 50 no way is he in his 30s

Reactions: 2
Has he had work done? The skin round his eyes is pulled back in an alarming fashion. Still he looks about 50 no way is he in his 30s
He’s definitely had Botox and/or fillers. He had a gifted hair transplant too didn’t he?! He can fight age all he wants, he’s still a w**ker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.