Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
He stalked someone didn’t he? Started sitting outside their house or something.
Yep. He totally lost it on a number of occasions - literally ended up in a psychiatric institutions for a few weeks. Got himself involved in TikTok spats for manufactured drama but then couldn’t handle it when others fired back with comments about him or his wife. Drove half way across the country to stalk one of them. Got drunk on a live and revealed the number of TikTok exec and calling him a p**do.

They’ve done a very good job of whitewashing all this and cultivating a family friendly image for for the Facebook crowd, but I’ve noticed the mask slipping recently. They were manipulative in how they raised money for IVF - he’s also a massive hypocrite who used to mock those who flogged cheap tat on the TikTok shop but then did exactly that. They’re both inauthentic bullshitters with a nasty side.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
When I first became aware of them, I genuinely thought they were trying with IVF because they didn’t have children and had met later in life. That is the impression they constantly gave off to the outside world and I didn’t have any reason to doubt that.

The more you read about them, the more it’s clear to see they are playing people on social media for their own game. Who charges to see pictures of your newborn son? You’re not in Hello magazine ffs. You’re not famous, you’re a scratter family who constantly used TikTok to grift peoples money for IVF. To me, it feels like a con and I’m sure it does to many others who donated too. I’m adamant they would sell their soul to the devil for a free knife set from China.

• Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Where are you reading all this?

If I was in their position, I'd be doing absolutely anything I could to repair the relationship with my child/children ☹

I'd sell my soul to the devil himself to protect my children. Those poor kids having this plastered all over FB 😢

Money means absolutely nothing, nada

• Heart

halcyondays85

VIP Member
We’re talking about a guy who was literally sectioned a year or two back. Threatened to stab somebody on TikTok, drunkenly insulted a TikTok exec while revealing their phone number, drove half way across the country to try and find somebody after a spat, constantly got himself involved in drama involving the Smithy family etc, the list is endless. I was blocked on TikTok just for following the account of somebody they were in a spat with. They must be CONSTANTLY online - feel sorry for the kids especially Vinnie.

• Wow

halcyondays85

VIP Member
Who are the people that love them? Who are they? Are these the same people that go to butlins and befriend a red coat and think they are their bessie mate?
It’s the live laugh love crew. You know the type - love Jane McDonald, do those garish statuses on Facebook etc. they love a ‘cheeky chappy’ type and a baby is just an added bonus for somebody called Julie to like more than their own children. They’ve absolutely targeted this market which is quite clever, tbh, as they’re usually bored, always easily impressed by the most basic content and willing to spend money, whether they have it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So a welfare check on the kid, he's claiming a troll reported them giving the child laxatives on social media...
I'm guessing the truth is social services are already involved and they've ignored/missed home visits a number of times, at that point social services will request a welfare check.
Surely at that point if your child and life was being impacted that much by trolls no amount of money will ever make it worth it. I couldn’t in all honesty put my child through that and think it’s disgusting they are and will continue to do so.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So she says she wouldn't give 2 hoots if social media went tomorrow, they have got what they wanted!!

Wow, what a way to talk about all those who have lined their pockets.
And who actually gives "2 hoots" how much equity or savings they have, are people meant to be impressed by that?

I'd much prefer to have my career, my dignity & more importantly the love & respect of my family first & foremost.
They're embarrassing themselves terribly.
I think they're disgraceful, they have lied & schemed their way into getting strangers to fund their IVF attempts, never divulging to these strangers that they already had numerous kids between them.

So yeah we could have all done TikTok etc & made money by manipulation, but I'd rather earn my money by grafting & have a clear conscience thanks very much.

• Heart

Riley.x

What’s the point of the miserable bint getting her teeth done, never even seen her smile

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I randomly saw his videos during lockdown and I mean on a very much superficial level they are fine.

It's when you go deeper, they come across as very strange. I'm from where they are and they have a bit of a reputation as rude people that nobody likes. Everything with them is staged, every last part of the videos are. Lucy and her cooking is SO basic, if I had £5 to make a meal for my family I would go and watch Meals by Mitch not her pop some chicken wings and chips into an air fryer.
They are clever though, I'm not their target audience but they know who is and they will go after them every single time. That's how they've made so much money through it!

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thanks to @Crunkycarrot for the title with most votes 👍 Recap = They finally welcomed their baby thanks to tiktok and now jetting off to Turkey for some new Turkey teeth 😬 thanks @halcyondays85 for the following recap.....
He did reviews of products from Aldi and built up money in the creator fund to fund IVF. Started in lockdown, so timed it right - his early videos actually have a charm, but his ego started getting out of control and he started to behave erratically. Got into all sorts of manufactured drama with other creators, fell out with Aldi (probably because he didn’t get enough freebies), was temporarily sectioned, and has gravitated over to Facebook doing whatever this is now for the live laugh love crowd on Facebook.

Sonny is the other child with Lucy (I think) - weirdly he’s completely disappeared off the scene after initially featuring quite prominently in their videos. Any other kids he has must be from previous relationships. It’s clear Lucy runs the show and she monitors comments etc like a hawk. He’s just a big man child who bullshits constantly.

Last thread here, it didn't tag for some reason https://tattle.life/threads/rightguysreviews.22469/page-52#post-12666187

Last edited:

crazycakelady

VIP Member
They keep coming up on my fyp they intrigue me but not in a good way they are strange she’s sarcastic and he seems controlling the meals are vile a Shepards pie in the air fryer I seen it all now 🤢🤢

FridayFunDay

The tattoo that reads

'a woman is more dangerous than a loaded pistol'

:sick::sick:

You can just tell from that he's the kind of man who tells everyone all his ex's were nutters and thinks he's been wronged.

• Haha

halcyondays85

VIP Member
I also don’t like either of them and I agree with a lot of comments on here, especially about them being rude and obnoxious and that most of the food they make looks inedible, however some of the comments on here say a lot more about the poster than they do about Mark & Lucy.

“Is that child ever not in branded gear🙄” seriously?? Why is this even an issue? Would you comment the same if it was the other way around and ask why is that child always in non branded gear? 🤔

Calling them “common” - I mean this screams Tory Britain to me 🤷🏻‍♀️If shopping in budget stores, owning a few properties and a caravan makes someone common then what a shallow world we live in!

I will wait for the comments saying I must be their family/friend, I’m not, as I said I don’t like them either but if I’m honest half of these comments scream jealousy to me!
You’ve literally just said that they’re rude and obnoxious then you feign surprise at people calling them ‘common’ - being ‘common’ is an attitude and how you portray yourself, not your wealth or background. Being obnoxious and rude is ‘common’. If you don’t think that, that’s on you.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
The fact they have let slip they own properties up north east somewhere makes me sick they raised money for ivf from tiktok, pair of rough arse beggars

Reactions: 11

Bumfluff80

What on earth has happened on their live at their christening party. Something about Lucy being hit?
they were alleging the head of security assaulted Lucy and loads of their friends. Mark was live and they were all obviously shitfaced. He was asking people on the live to call the police, instead of just getting off his phone and calling them Himself. He was slating Flamingo Land saying he is going to sell his caravan and that the head of security has issues with them because they are on social media. It was a sight to behold. I see the video has disappeared..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11