RightGuysReviews #2 Frumpy Lucy's fashion sense is dire..oh well let's cook some more crap in the air fryer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Crunkycarrot for the title with most votes šŸ‘ Recap = They finally welcomed their baby thanks to tiktok and now jetting off to Turkey for some new Turkey teeth šŸ˜¬ thanks @halcyondays85 for the following recap.....
He did reviews of products from Aldi and built up money in the creator fund to fund IVF. Started in lockdown, so timed it right - his early videos actually have a charm, but his ego started getting out of control and he started to behave erratically. Got into all sorts of manufactured drama with other creators, fell out with Aldi (probably because he didnā€™t get enough freebies), was temporarily sectioned, and has gravitated over to Facebook doing whatever this is now for the live laugh love crowd on Facebook.

Sonny is the other child with Lucy (I think) - weirdly heā€™s completely disappeared off the scene after initially featuring quite prominently in their videos. Any other kids he has must be from previous relationships. Itā€™s clear Lucy runs the show and she monitors comments etc like a hawk. Heā€™s just a big man child who bullshits constantly.

Last thread here, it didn't tag for some reason https://tattle.life/threads/rightguysreviews.22469/page-52#post-12666187

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Holy tit, I cringe that hard at these ā€œMcDonaldā€™s Roulettesā€ that I could actually projectile vomit on Markā€™s double cheeseburger. No wonder Lucy hides in the back seat, pure embarrassment.
Iā€™ve never known two grown adults to be so childish getting that moist over a McDonaldā€™s whilst the rest of the population is at work, Tattle give me strength šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve never known two grown adults to be so childish getting that moist over a McDonaldā€™s whilst the rest of the population is at work, Tattle give me strength šŸ‘
Do they ever eat anything remotely healthy? I've only ever seen them shove frozen Iceland crap in the airfryer, McDonalds, Wetherspoons breakfasts....even when they buy from M&S it's carb laden "fast" food.....never seen em buy veg apart from spuds from Aldi!!

Reactions: 7
I randomly saw his videos during lockdown and I mean on a very much superficial level they are fine.

It's when you go deeper, they come across as very strange. I'm from where they are and they have a bit of a reputation as rude people that nobody likes. Everything with them is staged, every last part of the videos are. Lucy and her cooking is SO basic, if I had Ā£5 to make a meal for my family I would go and watch Meals by Mitch not her pop some chicken wings and chips into an air fryer.
They are clever though, I'm not their target audience but they know who is and they will go after them every single time. That's how they've made so much money through it!

I wonder when they'll realise they have wasted that precious newborn stage dragging the bairn round aldi and going for drive thrus whilst narrating it all for the live laugh love huns.

• Haha
Frumpy Lucy loo is offf to turkey someone asked whereā€™s Lucy and he said off to turkey to do a promo ? Free teeth

Reactions: 4
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s actually going ahead with the turkey teef. Her teeth literally arenā€™t even bad, if she wanted them perfect she could just get invisalign / whitening and bonding and actually retain her real teeth rather than having them drilled away by some cowboy dentist in turkey. More fool her when she ends up with infections in pain from it, what a stupid thing to advertise to her followers

Reactions: 8
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s actually going ahead with the turkey teef. Her teeth literally arenā€™t even bad, if she wanted them perfect she could just get invisalign / whitening and bonding and actually retain her real teeth rather than having them drilled away by some cowboy dentist in turkey. More fool her when she ends up with infections in pain from it, what a stupid thing to advertise to her followers
They seem to be the type of people whereby if it's free they'll do it anyway regardless of if they need it or not, or the repercussions. Really strange people!

Reactions: 5
They seem to be the type of people whereby if it's free they'll do it anyway regardless of if they need it or not, or the repercussions. Really strange people!
I just cannot get my head around it. Advertise my dodgy clinic for me and Iā€™ll drill away your healthy teeth for freeā€¦. Wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cant stand any criticism can shešŸ¤£
Always got a cocky answer for everything.
What a pair of twats they arešŸ¤£

Whatā€™s the point of the miserable bint getting her teeth done, never even seen her smile

• Haha
Oh no, not Turkey Teeth. Why anyone would do that and ruin their natural teeth forever, a lifetime of maintenance.

They said it was 'free'. I've had Invisalign, whitening and bonding, nowhere near as invasive and in this country - wouldn't risk having veneers abroad.

Such a bad advert for people to get this done. No dental procedure is risk free.

Also they're blocking anyone who says anything negative re the teeth. Must be hitting a nerve but if you can't deal with negative, or realistic comments, why make a living from social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I randomly saw his videos during lockdown and I mean on a very much superficial level they are fine.

It's when you go deeper, they come across as very strange. I'm from where they are and they have a bit of a reputation as rude people that nobody likes. Everything with them is staged, every last part of the videos are. Lucy and her cooking is SO basic, if I had Ā£5 to make a meal for my family I would go and watch Meals by Mitch not her pop some chicken wings and chips into an air fryer.
They are clever though, I'm not their target audience but they know who is and they will go after them every single time. That's how they've made so much money through it!
I think it is wrong on every level that they don't work for an honest wage but have the brazenness to con social media into paying for their every whim... And worse still their followers are either stupid or extremely gullible. What kind of a life will that little boy have? Grow up to think everything in life is free if you play up to social media? It's not doing the Radford family any favours!

So glad there is a thread on these.

Awful people. Lucy comes across awful on social media.

I noticed that he reacted to food before it even hit the taste buds

So glad there is a thread on these.

Awful people. Lucy comes across awful on social media.

I noticed that he reacted to food before it even hit the taste buds
Ive noticed that too! Itā€™s barely in his mouth and heā€™s saying what he thinks! Also, Anyone else see his coop freezer fillers post? Heā€™s disgusted that the offer that was Ā£5 is now Ā£6. ā€what a rip offā€ with nastiness in his voice! Heā€™s such a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.