Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is they went on social media to raise 3k for IVF but they've probably spent that on their tit tattoos.

I don't hate tattoos and some are amazing works of art but theirs are shite.

Reactions: 7
Here he goes again, boasting about the money he has made 'through hate' and encouraging doxing - which is still not illegal in the UK but hopefully will be soon. However 'pile-on harassment' is illegal whereby his little ignorant minions directly contact/pile-on the person and then contact their employers. That's when the Police should be involved as harassment and stalking is illegal. 🤬

This prick is a total scumbag. 💯

---
Does anybody know more about what TikTok pay because what he claims to be making and looking at this doesn't add up. Do TikTok take a percentage? What about after tax deductions? 🤔

Screenshot_20240623-161634~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Here he goes again, boasting about the money he has made 'through hate' and encouraging doxing - which is still not illegal in the UK but hopefully will be soon. However 'pile-on harassment' is illegal whereby his little ignorant minions directly contact/pile-on the person and then contact their employers. That's when the Police should be involved as harassment and stalking is illegal. 🤬

This prick is a total scumbag. 💯

View attachment 3012327
---
Does anybody know more about what TikTok pay because what he claims to be making and looking at this doesn't add up. Do TikTok take a percentage? What about after tax deductions? 🤔

View attachment 3012342
Imagine being proud of making a living like this as a grown adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez could you imagine if he was on the receiving end and it was vice Versa he would be sat there crying . What a pathetic excuse of a man .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are absolute twats. In the latest video he zooms in on a topless man in his hotel room and records someone receiving help from a paramedic. He complains about everyone being a Martha but he is the ultimate Martha.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are absolute twats. In the latest video he zooms in on a topless man in his hotel room and records someone receiving help from a paramedic. He complains about everyone being a Martha but he is the ultimate Martha.
He really needs a damn good kicking - hopefully one day he will pick on the wrong person who will put him in ICU. Her face when he's taking the piss out of her parking. Wouldn't be surprised if he's hit her. He's so much like my bleep of an ex.

The way he goes about so cocky yet he hasn't got one brain cell to rub together thick bleep. He actually pronounced algae 'aljee' ffs and what's with filming that bloke at his window topless and then filming paramedics? bleep.

It's not a building you bleeping thick bleep - it's a helter skelter ffs. I am just waiting for the day that this bleep gets his head kicked in and spends weeks feeding through a tube. What a vile, vile bleep he is. Rotten to the absolute core. 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He is absolutely vile, lording it up about making money from starting pile ons on people. It’s truly disgusting behaviour from a pathetic excuse of a man , one day they’ll doxx or start a pile on and it’ll be the wrong person and then they’ll be crying on Tik Tok claiming bullying.

On that day out video , he’s awful. I’d have made him park the car acting so cocky when he’s thick as icing. You Parallel park it , you smug prick.

Reactions: 8
These two pricks really need a Wiki but I'm already doing two (Chazza Dawson and Jake Quickenden). Always happy to provide receipts though. 💯

A few notes I haven't got around to posting from his coked-up, drunken rant of four hour live on Friday 21st June. Here it goes - there's some corkers:-

"Trolls, keep ya mouth shut. Vinny has loads of money in his bank account. PayPal link for Vinny".

"We had an ex-family member writing letters to Social Services last year".

"We had Police coming around last year because our lives were in danger".

"We had threats to have our house being burnt down".

"The only reason I engage with trolls is that it pays me. It pays me. Trolls do you know you actually pay me".

"There's even a Tattle trend about us going on now".

"We're moving soon to a gated community soon". (Well, if your credit rating is shot to bits you are in no way, shape or form getting a mortgage are you?"

"I'm the first person to sell over a £1m of products sold on TikTok and it's in my bank account". Yeah yeah!!! 🤔

"I had a solicitor's letter for unfair dismissal but my credit score rating is RUINED".

"Trolls are being exposed now. You're jealous. All jealous. All trolls don't work but they all seem to have good wi-fi".

"I exposed one troll and it made me £3,000. Every time I get an opportunity it's genius".

"I want to be the biggest holiday reviewer EVER!"

"I lived in a lot of children's homes".

Screenshot_20240622-175330~2.png
Screenshot_20240622-175312~2.png

• Wow
These two pricks really need a Wiki but I'm already doing two (Chazza Dawson and Jake Quickenden). Always happy to provide receipts though. 💯

A few notes I haven't got around to posting from his coked-up, drunken rant of four hour live on Friday 21st June. Here it goes - there's some corkers:-

"Trolls, keep ya mouth shut. Vinny has loads of money in his bank account. PayPal link for Vinny".

"We had an ex-family member writing letters to Social Services last year".

"We had Police coming around last year because our lives were in danger".

"We had threats to have our house being burnt down".

"The only reason I engage with trolls is that it pays me. It pays me. Trolls do you know you actually pay me".

"There's even a Tattle trend about us going on now".

"We're moving soon to a gated community soon". (Well, if your credit rating is shot to bits you are in no way, shape or form getting a mortgage are you?"

"I'm the first person to sell over a £1m of products sold on TikTok and it's in my bank account". Yeah yeah!!! 🤔

"I had a solicitor's letter for unfair dismissal but my credit score rating is RUINED".

"Trolls are being exposed now. You're jealous. All jealous. All trolls don't work but they all seem to have good wi-fi".

"I exposed one troll and it made me £3,000. Every time I get an opportunity it's genius".

"I want to be the biggest holiday reviewer EVER!"

"I lived in a lot of children's homes".

View attachment 3012825View attachment 3012826
I thought they were mortgage free?