Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he films a topless man which he had to zoom in on, helps a kid, films the nan getting medical help and now tells the parents off..
Screenshot_20240623_224130_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like he’s made £2,000 in a month not £200,000!
I still don't believe this one. Don't TikTok take a whopping percentage then you have to take into consideration tax, NI. Is he with an agent?

Nothing this prick says adds up? He said on Friday's coked-up live that his credit score is in tatters so obviously can't get a mortgage but is moving in eight weeks to a "5 bedroom gated community".

He is bleeping nuts! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why he’s having a go about a nan looking after their grandkids? He’s a bleeping weirdo who needs to get off the internet and have his breakdown in private!
The guy is a total bleep. He did say on the live on Friday he was in numerous children's homes so he obviously has major issues.

Does anybody know about Laxative's history?

Reactions: 3
These guys keep coming up on my fb feed as recommended. Not sure if it's paid for or what. But wow! It's car crash, I thought it was a piss take at first. They are crazy, who watches this in a serious way! No way do they have that much money surely. Making food with cheap unhealthy processed ingredients🤢. Her modeling temu style clothes and him well erm looking like that. Nah not having it.

Reactions: 8
OMG the beggy post on Facebook asking people to go to YouTube to see their "savvy meals" - it's never bleeping ending with these two

• Heart
  • Wow
Well with them apparently being multi millionaires with it in cash in the bank and soon to be moving into a 5 bedroom house in a gated community , I’m sure a few months of no money from Facebook is a drop in the ocean for these two 😂😂. They are begging without saying it directly , like that video of him begging companies to send them products to review , get stuffed !.
IMG_0792.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well with them apparently being multi millionaires with it in cash in the bank and soon to be moving into a 5 bedroom house in a gated community , I’m sure a few months of no money from Facebook is a drop in the ocean for these two 😂😂. They are begging without saying it directly , like that video of him begging companies to send them products to review , get stuffed !.
View attachment 3014344
They should be booted off Facebook for begging people to go to You Tube

• Haha
  • Heart
One minute a post about spaffing £88 on a football shirt for vinster , then saying they are switching channels Cos losing out financially….bullshit….I really hope people are wising up to them
But now they are changing the narrative to say they are switching channels to keep their bat tit crazy followers happy 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They ain’t get their facebook payments back
I doubt very much it is just for the music
It probably be for encouraging hate and trolling
As well as begging for likes and follows
These are just some things that I can see from threads
They are too stupid to read and adhere to meta rules
They think they can do what they want and finding out now, they can’t

Reactions: 10
They ain’t get their facebook payments back
I doubt very much it is just for the music
It probably be for encouraging hate and trolling
As well as begging for likes and follows
These are just some things that I can see from threads
They are too stupid to read and adhere to meta rules
They think they can do what they want and finding out now, they can’t
Tide is starting to turn quite quick for those two.

Reactions: 11