Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tide definitely is turning. They come across so arrogant and “loads of money” , it gets peoples backs up and they just call everyone else jealous and trolls for calling them out.

Reactions: 10
People are in a cost of living crisis and going to food banks and these 2 duck ups are begging to support their ozempic/ coke / holiday lifestyle .

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It drives me up the wall that every single piece of clothing , accessory , kitchen tool they have in videos now is tik tok shop shein tat. Whenever anyone asks a question it’s just copy and paste the link to the TT shop from them. It’s just constant shilling now , I mean last week they was flogging bloody bog rolls that I’m guessing are like tissue paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just means he’s dissolved the company, it’s no longer trading and has been struck off the company register. He’s dissolved his other company too. They weren’t trading for long and there weren’t any accounts filed.

He also dissolved it in May 2023 but it was restored by court order later that year? Why would that happen?

Reactions: 1
Was it just in his name? Maybe its a way to avoid creditors and they opened a new company in her name?

Reactions: 4
What ya doing Meathead cutting your son's hair ffs? Thought you had a million pound in the bank ya absolute bleep?

"Signed a divorce?" Thick prick. 🤡

Screenshot_20240625-085219~2.png

I mean come on , this dress is bloody awful. It’s not flattering on the bottom at all and being allegedly multi millionaires I would not want to look like the Saw Doll 🤣🤣
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What ya doing Meathead cutting your son's hair ffs? Thought you had a million pound in the bank ya absolute bleep?

"Signed a divorce?" Thick prick. 🤡

View attachment 3015709
What chavs. Sorry but a mullet on a tiny kid 🤦‍♀️
---
I mean come on , this dress is bloody awful. It’s not flattering on the bottom at all and being allegedly multi millionaires I would not want to look like the Saw Doll 🤣🤣View attachment 3015767View attachment 3015768
Bet she shops at Primark. Nowt wrong in that but don’t pretend otherwise. Looks like it’s too small for her!

What chavs. Sorry but a mullet on a tiny kid 🤦‍♀️
---

Bet she shops at Primark. Nowt wrong in that but don’t pretend otherwise. Looks like it’s too small for her!
It’ll be some sweat shop tat she’s shilling on her Tik Tok shop as per.

Reactions: 7
A huge congratulations to @ae77 for our new thread title! Shortened to fit. 😘

I haven't been on this thread for long so if anyone wants to do a full recap on these two utterly vile pricks please do.

What I will say is these two need to be cancelled ASAP. Meathead Mark has obviously missed taking his meds today as I am thoroughly shocked at his disgusting, vile response to a comment a woman made about him driving in sliders. He assumed she was unemployed, bored, lonely and calling her a 'scumhead'. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE YOU UTTER PRICK. 🤬

View attachment 3008118

Previous thread:
His eyes creep me out