Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he did! I thought he was older! How old is Laxative?
I'd seen it written he was 38 and she was 45 .. maybe she is 45 ? pair of chavs that's for sure... I watched a bit of that live when he was lying in bed with her and she was talking about not giving any of the stuff she was gifted to people..... she throws it away.... he was saying you'll get hate for that and she was like 'I don't care I like winding them up'.... they are as bad as each other and need to duck off... childish twats !

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'd seen it written he was 38 and she was 45 .. maybe she is 45 ? pair of chavs that's for sure... I watched a bit of that live when he was lying in bed with her and she was talking about not giving any of the stuff she was gifted to people..... she throws it away.... he was saying you'll get hate for that and she was like 'I don't care I like winding them up'.... they are as bad as each other and need to duck off... childish twats !
Throws it away? What a bleep. At least donate it. These two are absolute scum they really are. I got blocked on TT last night for commenting "Why are you always so angry?"

Twats. 🤬 (Then I switched to my other account).
---
Doesn't stop you using your toddler for views though
Always so passive aggressive. bleeping pricks. 🤬

Reactions: 10
I hope they have their downfall soon . Their attitude is shocking . So rude and aggressive I hope their army start waking up .

Reactions: 10
Throws it away? What a bleep. At least donate it. These two are absolute scum they really are. I got blocked on TT last night for commenting "Why are you always so angry?"

Twats. 🤬 (Then I switched to my other account).
---

Always so passive aggressive. bleeping pricks. 🤬
I think she was lying because he kept saying you'll wind them up and she was off screen shouting I don't care .... I don't care..... I would like to thing she's just being a childish, annoying witch who gets as much delight as her meathead husband winding people up... and she does donate etc.... the pair of them are just so bleeping arrogant and rude.....

Reactions: 6
Absolute pair of twats. You love to wind trolls up do you Moron Mark? You made a right bleep of yourself last night!! 😂😂😂🤡

I would love to know what his blood pressure is. He's overweight, taking Schizo meds, drinking, always vexed and looked coked-up on last night's live.

You bleeping embarrassing melt.

Screenshot_20240622-200139~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people were sending him gifts but not many. He was on live for hours and non-stop rambling! 🤪
---

Some people were sending small gifts but not many. He was on for hours and hours!
---

There's some good ones about. Quite cheap on Amazon.

---
I've reported this one too. Another person he calls a 'scumhead'.

View attachment 3010117
Thanks for that i did a bit of research and think hers is from Temu it looks the same lol so will look at others but my babyliss one is too big i definitely need a smaller brush section

Reactions: 2
Thanks for that i did a bit of research and think hers is from Temu it looks the same lol so will look at others but my babyliss one is too big i definitely need a smaller brush section
Plenty on Amazon at a reasonable price but do get a smaller brush as you have more control. 💯

Reactions: 2
What shade is her hair meant to be ? And wtf has she done to the back of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The back of it is hilarious 😆. Someone on the last thread said it looks like she’s just had a gang bang and not brushed it afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever fecking shade it is she’s got more on her head and forehead than her hair. Her head is purple!!!! And don’t get me started on the back of it …. 😂😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*Beware: Flashing Lights*

From last year, Metal Mark threatening to "hunt someone down and stick a knife through somebody's bleeping face for chatting tit about his family".

Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What an amazing hair dresser she is… the state of her and the dye!!
She so has had her lips done???

Reactions: 7