Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey , it sounds like he’s really unraveling.

Just had a Quick Look at the live and he looks wired beyond belief!
IMG_0732.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Blimey , it sounds like he’s really unraveling.
He is off his nut. He has been rambling on for hours.

He's on the gear surely? ❄❄

Where's Laxative and the kid? He looks fucked and still going on ffs about trolls. Social Services need to get involved. He is bleeping insane!
Screenshot_20240621-201422~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He needs to find some friends , get a proper job where he can interact with people . Driving through McDs so many times has drove him daft . For someone who has just come home from a holiday he is one angry man , then again it wasn’t really a holiday reviewing Lidl and English breakfasts.

Reactions: 13
He is off his nut. He has been rambling on for hours.

He's on the gear surely? ❄❄

Where's Laxative and the kid? He looks fucked and still going on ffs about trolls. Social Services need to get involved. He is bleeping insane!
View attachment 3008844
I agree , Social Services do need to be involved. At least in this case , they’d have plenty of evidence of this behaviour. I can see him being on live well into the night.

Reactions: 5
Somebody please screen record this live.

No sign of Vinny or Lucy. He is off his nut and thinks he can review hotels ffs? WTF MAN

It’s literally like watching someone mid breakdown! He’s just said he’s got 2 bottles of whiskey in his bar because they go up in value 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's in the loft ffs. Somebody screen record this tit.

Where the duck are Lucy and Vinny? He's bleeping gone! Wtf man?

Screenshot_20240621-221652~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Now he's in bed with Laxative. I got banned on one account and now can't comment at all.

These fuckwits need a Social Services intervention ASAP. 🤬
She's laid in bed with her back to him .. probably reading his comments, sad pair. Hope Vinnie is ok and can't hear all the commotion

Reactions: 6
He’s back to bragging how much money he makes from videos and being so smug singing “haters make me money” and she’s in the background saying he gives “too much” to charity. Get stuffed.

He’s getting very arsey with her about her giving his clothes away. I’ve noticed his face looks like a overboiled piece of ham and now bragging their new house is 8 weeks away from being ready and they’re NOT showing anyone the outside of the house, now bragging it’s 5 bedrooms.

His eyes are like saucers , he looks like he’s been stunned by a cattle prod.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, the prick is still live. He is off his bleeping nut. 🤪

Brag, brag, brag. I might be a so--called 'troll' ya bleep but at least I am actually worth more money than you ever care to dream about ya bleeping sharpie tattoed chavs. I worked bloody hard for it.

These cunts ain't worth Jack tit. Where's your land and your swimming pool? Stocks and shares, or property? You can't even spell you illiterate cunts.

Go duck yourself you mental freak. Your wife looks like an inbred pig. Farmyard animals. 🤢

Screenshot_20240621-232257~2.png

---
Just found this thread.....what is that face? 😂😂 So much Botox and filler
Frankly, this bleep is nuts mate. Get the popcorn in. 😘
---
This freak is the one contacting 'trolls' ie innocent people with an opinion and intimidating them and losing their jobs.
She really is one sick bleep. 🤬
---
He needs to find some friends , get a proper job where he can interact with people . Driving through McDs so many times has drove him daft . For someone who has just come home from a holiday he is one angry man , then again it wasn’t really a holiday reviewing Lidl and English breakfasts.
No wonder he has no friends. The bloke is bleeping tapped. 🤪
---
He’s back to bragging how much money he makes from videos and being so smug singing “haters make me money” and she’s in the background saying he gives “too much” to charity. Get stuffed.

He’s getting very arsey with her about her giving his clothes away. I’ve noticed his face looks like a overboiled piece of ham and now bragging their new house is 8 weeks away from being ready and they’re NOT showing anyone the outside of the house, now bragging it’s 5 bedrooms.

His eyes are like saucers , he looks like he’s been stunned by a cattle prod.
He's 100% on the gear. Probably on anti-pyschotic meds too plus he's been drinking. He needs rehab but keep on going as it's bleeping entertaining. What a class A bleep this cretin is! 💯
---
Just this alone shows what a C u next Tuesday he is

I put this on the opening of the thread. I downloaded this disgusting rant as I reported it as hate speech/bullying on TT. This bastard needs cancelling ASAP. He's a total wanker. 🤬
---
STILL GOING ON ABOUT THAT POOR WOMAN THAT PUT THAT COMMENT ABOUT DRIVING IN FLIP FLOPS.

SHE NEEDS TO GET THE POLICE INVOLVED AT THIS POINT. IT'S PLAIN HARASSMENT AT THIS POINT. 🤬

EVERYBODY PLEASE REPORT THIS UTTER MENTAL, VICIOUS bleep. HE IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Reported it , it’s bullying and harassment. They can’t be allowed to get away with doing this online when the lady just asked a genuine question.