Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s ad for the heated hair brush came up on my fb feed, i don’t watch them but does anyone know where i can buy one of those as I have don’t do tiktok or want to give RGR my money!

thanks

Reactions: 2
I’m actually shocked. Wtf! What a bleeping psycho. Deffo on the gear, what a bleeping nasty piece of work he is. I can’t believe he is behaving like this from her just saying that. Calling her a c**t this morning!!! I can’t work out how to report the tik tok post lol. Honest he need bleeping sorting out.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually shocked. Wtf! What a bleeping psycho. Deffo on the gear, what a bleeping nasty piece of work he is. I can’t believe he is behaving like this from her just saying that. Calling her a c**t this morning!!! I can’t work out how to report the tik tok post lol. Honest he need bleeping sorting out.
I’ve just worked out how to report. Press and hold on the video and an option comes up to report.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully this is the start of his downfall.
This is what happens when you give people fame and money but not the skills or support to deal with it ( similar to the folk who go on big brother or x factor).
Hopefully it'll be over and fone with before that child is old enough to remember the madness of it.

Reactions: 12
Did that video of him calling the lady a c u next Tuesday using that Audio get removed or did they delete it ?.

How much will be making from this live feed ?
Some people were sending him gifts but not many. He was on live for hours and non-stop rambling! 🤪
---
How much will be making from this live feed ?
Some people were sending small gifts but not many. He was on for hours and hours!
---
Lucy’s ad for the heated hair brush came up on my fb feed, i don’t watch them but does anyone know where i can buy one of those as I have don’t do tiktok or want to give RGR my money!

thanks
There's some good ones about. Quite cheap on Amazon.

---
I've reported this one too. Another person he calls a 'scumhead'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Some people were sending him gifts but not many. He was on live for hours and non-stop rambling! 🤪
---

Some people were sending small gifts but not many. He was on for hours and hours!
---

---

View attachment 3010117
Reported it too. Have you seen the new batch of tik tok shein crap swimming costumes she’s shilling ?.

Reactions: 2
I'm glad this post got taken down from TT. I saved it thankfully so Tattle has a receipt.

Nasty piece of tit. 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She might have lose weight but she still doesn't have a nice figure.

I've admittedly obese but was on holiday with my aunt and she said I had a lovely figure (despite being fat) and I should wear more flattering clothes (I was in my swimming costume at the time).
She's like an ironing board 🤣

• Haha
---

---

---

View attachment 3010117

So he said in this video he's 42 ?! Older than he implied before.... !