Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found myself actually quite interested in the Morrisons suitcases the other day but there was no actual helpful info (like how many litres the sizes actually meant, weight of them) just XL, L, M and S.

Useless 🤣

Reactions: 5
I found myself actually quite interested in the Morrisons suitcases the other day but there was no actual helpful info (like how many litres the sizes actually meant, weight of them) just XL, L, M and S.

Useless 🤣
That's exactly what we've all been saying about the hotel reviews - no useful info! What about disabled access, allergy info, pool safety, how far from the airport etc! It's all here's the room, here's the buffet & not a lot else

Their “brand” would be a poison chalice for anyone with half a brain. And if the videos were edited, they’d remove all of the bullying, abuse and bragging 🙄

Reactions: 8
That's exactly what we've all been saying about the hotel reviews - no useful info! What about disabled access, allergy info, pool safety, how far from the airport etc! It's all here's the room, here's the buffet & not a lot else
Exactly open door wave camera around open balcony door , jump on the bed , go back to reception ask to be moved.
Fillm the breakfast buffet , film the snack bar , show vinnie strapped into a pushchair sweating for dear life .
Go and walk to the English bar and review the full English.
Show vinnie stood by the pool in armbands , strap him back in with iPad .
Film themselves sat on jet2 plane waiting to come home with a seat free in the middle .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly open door wave camera around open balcony door , jump on the bed , go back to reception ask to be moved.
Fillm the breakfast buffet , film the snack bar , show vinnie strapped into a pushchair sweating for dear life .
Film themselves sat on jet2 plane waiting to come home with a seat free in the middle .
It's actually comical when you put it like that.😅

Reactions: 7
Summed up their ‘reviews’ perfectly!

Reactions: 6
What is the “prank” that’s being referred to?.

View attachment 3023781
WTF is Hammerhead going on about now? 😂
---
Rattled By Tattle!

Aha, somebody's been reading on here. 😂😂 It's about time these dickheads had a Wiki set up. Can anybody take it on? I already do two.

I'll be very happy to provide receipts.

Laxative however doesn't mention about Meathead's bullying though does she and doxxing of people. What about when he called that poor woman a "C" and his incessant doxxing. It seems anybody with a different opinion is a "troll". Well, you can both get over yourselves and hopefully Meathead Mark will get a much-deserved comeuppance by picking on the wrong person one day!

She mentions something about somebody purchasing something and they have their bank details and are going to the Police. Seriously, does she realise how understaffed the Police actually are.

"Would you be happy if I 'un-alived' myself?

Get a grip ffs.

Screenshot_20240629-115842~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115850~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115904~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115912~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115920~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115944~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115937~2.png
Screenshot_20240629-115932~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They really wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. The Police would only have to scroll these threads to see all the awful things they’ve said and done - the doxxing , the encouraging pile ons, videos of them calling people downright offensive names to name a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The comments on the Facebook post make me laugh with irony with them saying the “trolls” are disgusting , awful etc and calling “trolls” jealous of RG’s life but they’re perfectly fine with Dumb & Dumber calling people offensive slurs and trying to get people sacked from their jobs.

Reactions: 9
Thing that gets me is the other day when they were going for an ice cream, they filmed a half naked, overweight man in a window and laughed. The man was doing nothing but minding his own business and never deserved that at all. This poor guy was just doing his own thing and is now in a video just because he was overweight.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does he really need to re post unflattering pics of laxative . I would be mortified if someone did that to me . I know he’s saying it’s what people have put but no need to repost them . Such a bleeping ugly bully .

Does he really need to re post unflattering pics of laxative . I would be mortified if someone did that to me . I know he’s saying it’s what people have put but no need to repost them . Such a bleeping ugly bully .
Was it Mark or Lucy put that stuff up. I thought it was Lucy

Reactions: 3
It was Laxative's post.

Reactions: 1