Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone really go for dinner in a posh restaurant dressed in only this ?!. Maybe in Benidorm , certainly not in Dubai.
IMG_1012.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
"Let's start this month being positive".

Let's see how long that lasts before they kick off about something again.

Also "some amazing news that's going to change the way people behave on social media to others". You both want to look in the mirror first.

Christ they're thick as mince. A 'one way ticket' but coming back! Did they even get any education?

Thick as damn mince the pair of them. 🤡🤡

Screenshot_20240701-114301~2.png

Screenshot_20240701-114334~2.png

---
Would anyone really go for dinner in a posh restaurant dressed in only this ?!. Maybe in Benidorm , certainly not in Dubai.
View attachment 3027642
I really hope they have done their homework about Dubai. Actually, no I don't, because it will be comedy gold! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattoos are disgusting. As regards to the weight loss . Gym ? Long walks with vinnie or are we to believe it’s the exercise bike by the bed . Yes it’s no one’s business but he brings it up often enough .

Reactions: 5
I'm sure that "nan" most definitely would not be proud of Lucy calling people the disgusting word R**ARDS that's for sure. 💯

"Nan" also wouldn't be proud either about Lucy's awful husband calling out a woman and calling her a bleep and threatening to 'hunt somebody down and stab them in the face'. 💯

#bekindbollocks #practicewhatyoupreach #deluded

Screenshot_20240701-141709~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure that "nan" most definitely would not be proud of Lucy calling people the disgusting word R**ARDS that's for sure. 💯

"Nan" also wouldn't be proud either about Lucy's awful husband calling out a woman and calling her a bleep and threatening to 'hunt somebody down and stab them in the face'. 💯

#bekindbollocks #practicewhatyoupreach #deluded

View attachment 3027842
That utter balloon is full of contradictions. He says one thing, and then another. Blames trolls for her weight loss then he states it’s down to keeping fit? Which is it - you utter gobshite.

Reactions: 10
This prick even starts getting aggy doing something that's supposed to be a bit of fun! Just watch him. 😂

#aggy #nolips #eyesindifferentpostcodes

• Haha
  • Wow
He is on aggressive bullying bastard.

But she seems well fit for him.

At least they're not ruining another couple...

Reactions: 8
Perhaps he should try chamomile tea. Might calm him down a bit and be less angry and aggressive.

It's NERO not NERRO. Looks like an undeclared ad to me too.

Screenshot_20240701-151832~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Then we have a one way ticket to a new adventure, then we are back in August’ Errrrrr…. What??? 😳🤪 These 2 muppets fry my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 3027642
Dubai is tripe anyway i’d rather be in Benidorm where people are more genuine and don’t have ideas way above their station like these berks.

i can just see him in some of these gaffs they get to on holiday full of all inclusive lager boasting they are influencers and worth a few quid hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If this is anything to do with online behaviour , they are such hypocrites as they are probably the vilest people I’ve ever seen on the internet, they constantly insult people with offensive slurs and doxx people. How they have the nerve to preach “positivity” is absolutely hysterical. All the receipts of their behaviour is in these threads. Also, this picture would give children and adults nightmares 😬

They look like they’re wearing those creepy masks from The Purge movies 😂 imagine this image popping up on your ring doorbell !!!
IMG_1046.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
If this is anything to do with online behaviour , they are such hypocrites as they are probably the vilest people I’ve ever seen on the internet, they constantly insult people with offensive slurs and doxx. Also , this picture would give children and adults nightmares 😬

They look like they’re wearing those creepy masks from The Purge movies 😂
View attachment 3029202
The bigheadedness of it all grinds my gears. They've done something that will change things for all influencers? Get over yourselves! If people in the public eye like Molly Mae Hague and Zara McDermott that have a more mainstream following can't do anything about it, it's unlikely these pair of swindlers can! 🤮

• Haha
Jesus Christ , talk about blowing smoke up their own arses. I seriously don’t know who they think they are , calm down Beyoncé.

BIG things going on in the background 🫣

Hopefully the Dubai trip will get them carted off by the Police for mouthing off and are held indefinitely in a Dubai prison.

IMG_1053.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4