Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope they get locked up out there.

He kept saying ‘see you in Dubai’ to the woman they tried piling on recently, what’s that all about?

Reactions: 4
I
Not another social media family going over to Dubai with a toddler - it’s the hottest months of the year right now over there. I hope they’ve checked out the UAE laws over there because they can both land themselves in hot water if they aren’t careful.
I wonder if they’re meeting up with the other YT family out there who I think has been saying he earns mega bucks each day on some scheme he advertises

Reactions: 6
I'm going to sound as shallow as hell but will be on best behaviour so as not to miss out on the Dubai shitshow.

Buckle up folks, it's going to be wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he's dying his hair and eyebrows. It looks as bad as her fucked-up hair.

What an absolute tool! I hope he gets an allergy from it. That would be hilarious. 😂

---

Screenshot_20240628-202529~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Jesus , has he been sniffing the bath salts ?. Just when you think he couldn’t look any more of a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a pair of narcissistic, vain, fame-hungry, griting wankers! They're longing to be relevant and in their 20s 🤣 What happened to growing old gracefully?

Reactions: 8
Dubai isn’t what it used to be
I first went to Dubai about 15 years ago and been 8 times since
Last time 3 years ago and said never again and I always stay in Jb, Atlantis and meridian

They be in some centre hotel at £100 a night and be doing stuff on a budget
Nothing wrong with that but they are bleating how much money they have
I don’t tell everyone my wages and doubt anyone else does
Just complete chavs that get more than their usual UC
And no, complete bull they have their fb money back
If you are restricted for such things you don’t get it back within days
---
Now he's dying his hair and eyebrows. It looks as bad as her fucked-up hair.

What an absolute tool! I hope he gets an allergy from it. That would be hilarious. 😂

View attachment 3022834
---

View attachment 3022838
He makes me feel ill
Got to be one of the ugliest men ever and that’s with his filters
What a state

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else catch them cooking live the other day when he said they’d sold the brand and Facebook page for a fortune and they’re just taking a wage now? He also said they send the raw videos now to his boss and they approve them and edit them. It was probably bullshit like usual because he’s not mentioned it since.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else catch them cooking live the other day when he said they’d sold the brand and Facebook page for a fortune and they’re just taking a wage now? He also said they send the raw videos now to his boss and they approve them and edit them. It was probably bullshit like usual because he’s not mentioned it since.
Sold the brand ?. They ain’t the Beckhams or Kardashian’s 🤣.

Their so called “brand” is being absolutely vile and arrogant nobodies who do nothing but brag , bully and encourage pile ons of people who call them out with a side order of whacking dog food in the air fryer and “reviewing” hotels when they have absolutely no business doing such a thing. They’re more qualified to review a B&B or hostel in Blackpool, not “5 star” hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 8