Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not another social media family going over to Dubai with a toddler - it’s the hottest months of the year right now over there. I hope they’ve checked out the UAE laws over there because they can both land themselves in hot water if they aren’t careful.

New episode of Banged up Abroad incoming.... featuring the RGR Chav's !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope they are going to Dubai because these two absolute cretins won’t last five minutes. I’ve largely avoided them on Facebook and they blocked me on TikTok a while back. But I regularly used to hate watch in the early TikTok days, and they are both nasty pieces of work. He’s been sectioned due to his behaviour. Absolute thugs who are willing to cut their own children out of their lives for money.

As for the school inviting them - words fail me.

Reactions: 14
Oh I can see this too “we’ve got over a million followers on Facebook , we’d be great to talk to the kids on how to be amazing influencers”

The school obviously didn’t look hard enough to see the reality of them. It was either they approached the school or some deluded follower works there and suggested them.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure the kids thoroughly enjoyed it - anything to get out of lessons! Wonder if it was like his coke fuelled ramblings?

Reactions: 4
I feel now it’s a case of post anything to get a reaction from people …..they will switch from reviewing shite which to be fair is now tik tok bastard shop shite and become troll hunters

Reactions: 6
I probably don’t need to tell you that they have plenty of previous for lying so take absolutely anything they say with a massive pinch of salt. Started with the way they manipulated the original IVF fundraising by giving the impression they were childless. Quite awful people. Don’t even bother with them now, have they just abandoned Sonny?

Reactions: 13
You don’t see the likes of J.K. Rowling bragging about donating to charity like Dumb & Dumber. They just want the attention , very narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 9
You don’t see the likes of J.K. Rowling bragging about donating to charity like Dumb & Dumber. They just want the attention , very narcissistic behaviour.
Or T.Swizzle. She apparently donated enough to keep a food bank running for a year in every city she's visited during the tour!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or T.Swizzle. She apparently donated enough to keep a food bank running for a year in every city she's visited during the tour!
Yes I saw that , Taylor is amazing for donating without making a big song and dance about it. I bet Dumb & Dumber will think Taylor Swift got the idea from them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They've said they need to check the filming laws as they think they need a licence, so it's bound to be Dubai. Definitely appeals to their little target market wanting £5 meals 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can it now , they’ll both be carted off and left in a Dubai jail for months on end for filming the wrong person in a hotel restaurant and as they’re being carted off he’ll be shouting “right guys , call the British Embassy. Call the prime minister” before the feed is cut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18