Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These hacks they make out are something they’ve discovered when people have known them for decades show how intellectually challenged they are and in need of an evening class.

Next , it’ll be “right guys , did you know you can put frozen bread in the toaster on defrost mode for toast ?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These hacks they make out are something they’ve discovered when people have known them for decades show how intellectually challenged they are and in need of an evening class.
I saw a 'hack' the other day about there being a spike inside the lid of a tomato puree tube to pierce it with- people actually didnt know thats what its there for

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a 'hack' the other day about there being a spike inside the lid of a tomato puree tube to pierce it with- people actually didnt know thats what its there for
That pretty much sums up the intelligence levels of their army.

“Breathe or die” 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His attitude stinks, always angry, always on the defence, always kicking off.
If they were so happy they wouldn’t be so angry, it’s a total waste of precious time having a temper like that.
They might be rolling in it but what’s the point if you’re not happy 🙄

Reactions: 12
If they were so happy they wouldn’t be so angry, it’s a total waste of precious time having a temper like that.
If they were happy they wouldn't give a duck about the opinions of strangers on the internet?! People are allowed to not like them it's not that deep & I don't know why they think they're so likeable

Reactions: 10
I very much doubt they're rolling in it. On that pissed-up live last week he said his "credit rating was shot to bits" or something like that. It's all smoke and mirrors with these flashy pricks on social media. Probably up to their eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 11
He said in a post a few months ago that the cash from his social media is in an offshore account I.e. he's not paying any tax. I wonder if the DWP know? Certainly hoodwinked all his minions.

Reactions: 4
Is meathead stealing her laxatives ? All I can see this morning is his teeth ?
How many houses have they got ? Didn’t they move not so long ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is meathead stealing her laxatives ? All I can see this morning is his teeth ?
How many houses have they got ? Didn’t they move not so long ago?
They have the one they live in, the one over the road which Connor lives in and then they said they have a few others which they rent out. They are moving from the one they live in now to their “dream home”. Let’s hope they love Dubai and never come back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God , they are so braggy and up their own arses. That whole bit about change to how people treat others on social media , they’re talking like they’re gonna be in Downing Street enacting policy 😂

0e978c94-e881-43f6-aaa4-735ceaea3c27.jpeg
cd11e503-c885-45a5-be17-0559e0eff862.jpeg

• Haha
God , they are so braggy and up their own arses. That whole bit about change to how people treat others on social media , they’re talking like they’re gonna be in Downing Street enacting policy 😂

View attachment 3027495View attachment 3027496
One way ticket but they're coming back in August? So, they're going on holiday to Majorca, then on holiday to Dubai - definitely coming back so not a one way ticket in any way, shape or form! Thickos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One way ticket but they're coming back in August? So, they're going on holiday to Majorca, then on holiday to Dubai - definitely coming back so not a one way ticket in any way, shape or form! Thickos 🤣
Thick as icing, exactly. A one way ticket means no return the cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 3027495View attachment 3027496
He needs to take a good look 👀 in his own backyard first. Practice what you preach you great big walloper. His behaviour on social media has been awful at times. If anything, he should be cancelled. They will find it totally different in Dubai. If he starts gobbing off over there, he will find himself in serious trouble.

Reactions: 13
Like we’ve all said , it’s very rich of them to be spouting about behaviour to others on social media. It’s that old saying , people in glass houses….

They are absolutely vile to people on social media, they’re the poster couple for toxic social media “influencers”. Spout “be kind” but in the next breath , doxxing prople, getting their followers to try and get someone fired , calling people r**ards and backwards.

They’ve got some nerve giving people any lectures on how to behave online. I can’t wait for them to get a very different reaction in Dubai when they’re top note rent a gobs in a Dubai hotel or restaurant shoving the camera in peoples faces.

IMG_1005.jpeg

Last edited:
He needs to take a good look 👀 in his own backyard first. Practice what you preach you great big walloper. His behaviour on social media has been awful at times. If anything, he should be cancelled. They will find it totally different in Dubai. If he starts gobbing off over there, he will find himself in serious trouble.
I haven’t known about this couple until a few weeks ago and only really read on here. The milk pouring hack I did look at and couldn’t believe the replies he made to the people who said it wasn’t anything new. The little I have seen of him shows him to be a really nasty individual. She can’t be much better being married to him. He probably thinks they are untouchable because they’re in the public eye but he’ll meet everybody on the way back down. Awful man

Reactions: 13
They’re actually trolling themselves posting pictures of Lucy in swimwear so that folk comment on her right n giving them excuses to bite

Reactions: 7
One thing that absolutely riles me is how they respond to negative or even not brown-nosing comments. The police have previously told them to ignore it, and no doubt if they had a social media team, they would do the same. It's like they truly think they are the only people in the public eye that get hassle on their posts. No, you deluded fools, they delete, block or ignore 🧐 Don't feed the trolls! ( Even though it's comedy gold , watching them lose their 💩)

• Haha
Reactions: 6