Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lucy šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ I think what youā€™re not getting is this is a gossip website. These are all our opinions about how you look, and we are entitled to them. No one is writing these things to you directly. You are CHOOSING to come on here and read, so more fool you. You and your bully of a husband appeal to a very limited demographic, mainly people who are as intellectually challenged as you and your husband. And itā€™s a bit rich putting someone down for wishing ill on your husband - we have the receipts here of him threatening to stab someone in the face. We keep them all love so be careful! You and mark have become one of the most bratty vile couples on social media, doxxing people ( for even just saying donā€™t drive in flip flops) calling them c**ts and r****ds. Again, Tattle keep all the receipts. Bragging about 6 figure incomes in a cost of living crisis that probably affects your ā€˜armyā€™ is vile and crass. Then you are too thick to see that people donā€™t troll you because they are jealous of your income, they troll you because the pair of you are really very unlikable. Hope that has helped clear it up. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi Lucy šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ I think what youā€™re not getting is this is a gossip website. These are all our opinions about how you look, and we are entitled to them. No one is writing these things to you directly. You are CHOOSING to come on here and read, so more fool you. You and your bully of a husband appeal to a very limited demographic, mainly people who are as intellectually challenged as you and your husband. And itā€™s a bit rich putting someone down for wishing ill on your husband - we have the receipts here of him threatening to stab someone in the face. We keep them all love so be careful! You and mark have become one of the most bratty vile couples on social media, doxxing people ( for even just saying donā€™t drive in flip flops) calling them c**ts and r****ds. Again, Tattle keep all the receipts. Bragging about 6 figure incomes in a cost of living crisis that probably affects your ā€˜armyā€™ is vile and crass. Then you are too thick to see that people donā€™t troll you because they are jealous of your income, they troll you because the pair of you are really very unlikable. Hope that has helped clear it up. šŸ™„
Perfect šŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also notice how Lucy just says ā€˜hate groupsā€™ and not Tattle! Too frightened of sending everyone here so they can read the truth for themselves ! šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also notice how Lucy just says ā€˜hate groupsā€™ and not Tattle! Too frightened of sending everyone here so they can read the truth for themselves ! šŸ™ƒ
They could have posted the Tattle posts without it looking the Tattle.

So Hi Guys!šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she replies in the comments is so aggressive and like sheā€™s spoiling for a fight at any second. Sheā€™s saying the trolls are ā€œno oil paintingsā€ , sheā€™s talking like sheā€™s Demi Moore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IMG_0962.jpeg
IMG_0963.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The way she replies in the comments is so aggressive and like sheā€™s spoiling for a fight at any second. Sheā€™s saying the trolls are ā€œno oil paintingsā€ sheā€™s talking like sheā€™s Demi Moore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 3024415View attachment 3024416
Utter delusion. She's thoroughly ugly on the inside and it's seeping through every pore. If you have a different opinion or call them out then you're called a troll or a stalker. I myself have had my own salon for over 30yrs. In my business I have to look good obviously.

They both, in my opinion, have some serious anger and paranoia problems which will ultimately be their downfall.

My question is why are people sending her screenshots of negative comments?? Because they're not. You're actively seeking out negative comments for your woe is me, to reel in the engagement on your posts.

And if people genuinely are sending screenshots, they're the ones trolling you to upset you. Because I can guarantee if it was me and someone kept sending them I'd be asking them if they're taking the bleeping piss and to leave off.

But why hasnā€™t it crossed their mind to protect Vinny's privacy then from all these trolls? Rather than exploiting him on the internet. As an adult she can consent to what sheā€™s posting about herself online, Vinny canā€™t. Especially when theyā€™re posting all the places they go!!

Reactions: 12
But why hasnā€™t it crossed their mind to protect Vinny's privacy then from all these trolls? Rather than exploiting him on the internet. As an adult she can consent to what sheā€™s posting about herself online, Vinny canā€™t. Especially when theyā€™re posting all the places they go!!
Not only privacy but they put his full name and dob

Reactions: 9
The way she replies in the comments is so aggressive and like sheā€™s spoiling for a fight at any second. Sheā€™s saying the trolls are ā€œno oil paintingsā€ , sheā€™s talking like sheā€™s Demi Moore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

View attachment 3024415View attachment 3024416
They are both obsessed with any comment they donā€™t like. Me thinks they need to get a job as clearly have too much time on their hands to trawl through Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Theyā€™re still banging on about trolls , very rattled.
Yeah comparing trolls to the guy who plotted to kid**p & r**e Holly W - what bleeping planet is calling someone out on here for their narcissistic behaviour even remotely similar

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah comparing trolls to the guy who plotted to kid**p & r**e Holly W - what bleeping planet is calling someone out on here for their narcissistic behaviour even remotely similar
Where is this because I can't find it. This guy is literally nuts. šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 3
I'm sure it was Facebook but it looks like it's been removed šŸ¤Æ
Wow, not surprised it was removed. Pity it wasn't screenshot so we have a receipt. These two are seriously unhinged.

They seem to forget how they stalk people down, dox them, let their followers pile-on with hate, contact their employers etc. Then you have that voice note of Mental Mark threatening to hunt somebody down and stab him in the face.

What they are doing is illegal. I'm only surprised he hasn't got arrested for threatening to stab somebody in the face. WTF!

Reactions: 7
Thqt

I really do think the tide is starting to turn against these two - Sam's comment is fairly innocent?! Me & Mr laugh all the time at hacks that are common knowledge to most people! But no these two have to get on the defensive & get aggressive
Itā€™s just mind blowing šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6