Right Guys Reviews #4 Vinny @ home with the Laxative Gnome & Mark's in Majorca calling everyone a stalker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't really see him reviewing Hilton hotels either here or overseas...... they might not be as up there with the elite as they used to be but still way to good for them chavs !

Reactions: 5
Good comes to positive people, they are really taking the piss !. They are the nastiest people going. View attachment 3020854
bleeping deluded.

I'm gonna set up a search party for this prick's lips.

---
He's obsessed! Go and find some lips ya bleep.

I don't even eat biscuits nor have a cat.

Obviously had a line again the aggy prick! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240627-211834~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The admin needs to take an evening class. This to me shows the “admin” is really themselves with the primary school spelling.

IMG_0887.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These really the people Dubai companies want representing them?
They are mental. Like proper bleeping mental. 😳 How anyone would want these cretins working for them is beyond me. I get more gobsmacked by the day. I think he may have stopped his meds 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all bullshit, they are crazy. It's all smoke and mirrors. They are the most negative, horrible, self serving horrors on SM. The doxxing is on another level.

All they'll ever have is drama and deceit. Money comes, money goes

Reactions: 11
Not another social media family going over to Dubai with a toddler - it’s the hottest months of the year right now over there. I hope they’ve checked out the UAE laws over there because they can both land themselves in hot water if they aren’t careful.

Reactions: 9