Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they on permanent holiday? They never seem to be at home or in the supermarket anymore 🤣 more holidays than Katie Price!

They do seem to have moved away from the £5 "savvy" meal which atleast was helpful for people struggling with the cost of living - but the people following them for that aren't going to be jetting off to Cape Verdi any time soon.
They weren’t exactly savvy meals though. They fed two people and mostly made from
precooked stuff, jars, tins etc.

Reactions: 5
They weren’t exactly savvy meals though. They fed two people and mostly made from
precooked stuff, jars, tins etc.
It was oddly addictive watching, like car crash reality TV. The burger pasta dish was a particular favourite 🤣

I like holidays but I don't like watching other people on holiday. I'd love to swan off round the world everything month but like normal people I have bills to pay and a job that requires me to turn up 😆

Reactions: 3
I am just finding them insufferable at the moment..the constant holidays, making memories, positivity, name it claim it guff..no humility and no realisation that the people commenting on their posts are the people funding their lifestyle, it's not because they are superlatively good people who believed it and magicked it into being..and what about Vinny..loved and adored no doubt..but when will he get a choice about his every moment being splashed across the Internet? It will eventually be very damaging to him as a young child...kids need space and anonymity to learn and develop.and grow..and make mistakes..they belong to themselves, not an Internet audience.

Reactions: 15
They are utterly delulu! Delusions of grandeur, ideas way above their station. He's at best a very lucky chav who came along at the right time and the fan base they have built began on a lie. Now a large percentage of the people that follow them are, in my opinion, the sort of people who share lost dog pictures from foreign countries, click on viruses and don't know how fraudsters work. They'd watch a review of a toilet bowl after he's had a shite. These people are very easy prey from the likes of Mark and Lucy. The pair of them need to F**CK right off.
The sort of people who wear a wolf fleece from a bank holiday market!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I find them very worrying.

she is absolutely vile.

i think they have manipulated social media to make people feel sorry for them, they’ve lied about children to get IVF, they get rid of Sonny and Connor appears. She goes on holiday and shares a hotel room with him.

then today, he’s now making an issue about the fact he put the boy in the holiday club so that he could have 10 mins to himself. She’s saying she was on the phone to him all the time on FaceTime, he got a coffee and went straight back.
the crèche would have tried for longer than ten mins to get him to settle before calling.

They are full of lies

I saw a post where he spoke about looking after Vinny on his own and that he could be a single parent. What a weird thing to say

Reactions: 7
I saw a post "explaining " Cape Verdi was a birthday present- so why not go together?? I'm guessing it was grifted rather than gifted in reality

Reactions: 1
The Cape Verde trip was probably grifted for her & Mark, one hotel room for that specific week. Then they got the other trip for the same week so decided to do both. If you were really paying for it yourself, surely you’d book two hotel rooms?

They still keep popping up all over my Facebook even though I don’t follow or interact with them.
Anyway so many of the posts are about how much they love each other and how amazing the other is which in my experience always makes me think things are not that great in real life. I bet they have some nasty arguments behind the scenes.
All the single parent stuff he has been saying this week is so disrespectful to people who actually are single parents. He seemingly went away with a friend so there were two adults and he has a wife to support him over the phone and it is only for a few days on a sunny holiday with lots to do and only the child to focus on. It’s a bit different from a single parent doing all the drudgery day after day while working to pay the bills. He just comes across as a bit thick.

Reactions: 15
Not here to defend but my friend is in the same hotel as Lucy and apparently she’s lovely. Makes me wonder if mark is the influencing factor.

Reactions: 2
I saw a post "explaining " Cape Verdi was a birthday present- so why not go together?? I'm guessing it was grifted rather than gifted in reality
Why are they never reported for not advertising their gifts? Pisses me off!!

Reactions: 1
They justify dragging that poor child around to hotel after hotel by saying they are making memories.
How about letting the poor child sleep in his own room for more than a week.
And then they just shove a screen in front of him to keep him quiet.

• Heart
The Cape Verde trip was probably grifted for her & Mark, one hotel room for that specific week. Then they got the other trip for the same week so decided to do both. If you were really paying for it yourself, surely you’d book two hotel rooms?
She said her and Connor wanted to share as they'd feel 'safer'. And she booked Marks holiday as a suprise last minute

It's the filming in a public place and showing other people that annoys me. Whilst Lucy was going to find Mark and Vinny by the pool you can make out boys and other people sunbathing. That's not right on so many levels.

Reactions: 10
It's the filming in a public place and showing other people that annoys me. Whilst Lucy was going to find Mark and Vinny by the pool you can make out boys and other people sunbathing. That's not right on so many levels.
I agree completely - also when I go for breakfast on holiday let's just say I'm not always looking my best so I would be mortified if I found myself in the background of one of their videos! Although that said, if I knew they were at the hotel I would avoid them like the plague 😁

I agree, I would not be happy with them filming around me. It's intrusive and unfair. I go on holiday for peace and quiet and to relax, not deal with that. I hope someone eventually calls them out on it.

Reactions: 6
Marks latest live and he thinks that a pack of ducks, where trying to save another duck from drowning in a puddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It's a duck ffs they wouldn't drown in a puddle. They where trying to have their way with the female duck. Jesus christ he is slow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2