Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? Should the travel insurance not be covering this family that’s having issues? Or isn’t there any?
Exactly what I would like to know. I think they either didn’t declare pre existing medical conditions for the child or they have a basic “free” travel insurance with the bank or similar which usually covers Europe - Turkey wouldn’t be covered . RG is an absolute melt, only came across him on TikTok a few days abonad it led me here 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder if a lot of their followers do so because they (followers) are drama seekers.
RGs seem really goady and constantly looking for a fight, so there’s always plenty of drama 🤣

Reactions: 6
He might've had surgery to get rid of his roid'y man tits. But the aggression is still there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wait till he's asked not to and he spits his dummy telling everyone not to boycot Bellway Homes
Oh it will come won't it with Bellway...if not now when he moves in and something isn't right...

I would refuse to deal with him and his family. Who wants to be living in a Trueman show being filled everything you say and do.

Awful arrogant behaviour.

you know what, out of all the people on my social radar these two don’t offend me too much but their latest post did catch my eye. breaking down the effort to post videos, bloody hell.
i have worked for the same company for 7 years, an extremely high profile known brand and the amount i’ve fought to get a pay rise with temp staff earning more than me…. it’s just insulting. i work 8:30 until 7pm sometimes no paid overtime, maybe i need to quit
my job and start filming in aldi 🤣

Oh my god I know people working on that site where he has bought his new house. The poor bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On their way to Turkey now for yet another freebie!

New Turkey teeth for Mark!
Gonna be even more handsome than he is already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I saw Mark boasting Vinny had been on something like 37 flights. Poor kid rarely gets to sleep in his own bed!

Reactions: 10
Again this pair came up on facebook
Again whining about trolls because her hair dye was running down her neck
I looked at the comments and so many people said this happens to them too👀
I must be abnormal, never happened to me
Anyway a rant about the trolls and a threat to never going live again
And oh today it was the trolls that made her lose wright
Not those gummie weight loss sweets she was shilling the other day
Pair of them couldn’t lie straight in bed!
And him 🤢 🤢🤢

• Haha
I used to like them until they became a pair of show offs, liars and big heads

it looks like they’ve fallen out with Stuuylad too , they always used to comment on each others stuff and go on holiday together etc but now they don’t and on stu’s last few lives ppl have asked him about mark n he’s completely ignored the question but answers the question above n below it so he’s seen it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They look absolutely awful 😬 all the wee procedures are catching up. Lucy is going bald. Poor Vinny having those two are role models

It all catches up eventually.

Is there a thread for Terry bakes? Since this twit helped them with a hotel room he seems to be thriving off the poor me stories to the point now where he says he wants a bungalow as he’s scared his lad will have a seizure going up the stairs 🤦🏼‍♀️ but was ok enough to fly on a plane and go on holiday. Watching him say that was like watching him begging asking ppl to keep liking and sharing so his dream could come true. I’m sorry but thousands of families cope with sick children and don’t feel the need to go and beg on social media

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry to derail the thread but here’s my point. This social media begging needs to stop it’s like they thrive off drama as it makes them money. They’re the dregs of society and I hope his baking business goes down the pan tbh. He spits all over his food anyway with his lisp. Like with right guys just because they have a following they think they can exploit ppl of their hard earned cash with the sympathy vote it’s mental how none of them have any morals. I can’t wait till it all implodes fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to derail the thread but here’s my point. This social media begging needs to stop it’s like they thrive off drama as it makes them money. They’re the dregs of society and I hope his baking business goes down the pan tbh. He spits all over his food anyway with his lisp. Like with right guys just because they have a following they think they can exploit ppl of their hard earned cash with the sympathy vote it’s mental how none of them have any morals. I can’t wait till it all implodes fingers crossed 🤞🏻
I had never heard of him until last week & went & found his post this morning?! I found him so annoying! You are right is all so exploitative