Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really can't watch the £5 cooking videos anymore especially when they don't even add salt and pepper. Most of the stuff looks like absolute tit and probably tastes like it too.

Reactions: 6
II don’t know anything about this family (obviously not as famous as they seem to think!) but they keep popping up on my Facebook feed at the moment so I had a look at their posts. They are awful, so arrogant and rude. How did they get a big following?

Reactions: 6
They don't have as big as they think.

They scream chav to me and the bragging of having multiple houses they live in. Why would you do that.

Reactions: 4
They don't have as big as they think.

They scream chav to me and the bragging of having multiple houses they live in. Why would you do that.
Whilst posting now to make savvy meals🥴.

But owning a small new build box house up north where house prices are lower isn’t anything to brag about in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
II don’t know anything about this family (obviously not as famous as they seem to think!) but they keep popping up on my Facebook feed at the moment so I had a look at their posts. They are awful, so arrogant and rude. How did they get a big following?
By making everyone feel sorry for them by portraying to be childless and going through ivf. When they already had 4 kids between them.
plus their followers are unemployed dumb dumbs who would fit it on Jeremy Kyle.

Reactions: 2
They bought the second house and Sonny moved in, then he got chucked out and the other son moved in. Has he been given his marching orders too?

They bought the second house and Sonny moved in, then he got chucked out and the other son moved in. Has he been given his marching orders too?
Talking of a daughter Mark denies is his, the son posted a video (presume recent) about his sister? Is this the same girl?

This pair popped up on my Facebook today, I had a Quick Look at their content and I knew straight away it wasn’t for me 🤣
However, one thing I found really odd was how different the woman looks in photos to videos. It took me ages to realise she was the same person. She looks so much older in the videos.

I don't get the need to review EVERYTHING. They built their 'fan' base on meals for a fiver. That's what they are known for.

Now a video reviewing the airport...its so odd. Like he is some roving reporter. A review of the airport wouldn't make someone choose different airport. Its a 24/7 live with a big brother vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the need to review EVERYTHING. They built their 'fan' base on meals for a fiver. That's what they are known for.

Now a video reviewing the airport...its so odd. Like he is some roving reporter. A review of the airport wouldn't make someone choose different airport. Its a 24/7 live with a big brother vibe.
They are utterly delulu! Delusions of grandeur, ideas way above their station. He's at best a very lucky chav who came along at the right time and the fan base they have built began on a lie. Now a large percentage of the people that follow them are, in my opinion, the sort of people who share lost dog pictures from foreign countries, click on viruses and don't know how fraudsters work. They'd watch a review of a toilet bowl after he's had a shite. These people are very easy prey from the likes of Mark and Lucy. The pair of them need to F**CK right off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So they stayed in a lodge and showed the codes on his recent live. Slaggrd it off and seemed more annoyed another influencer had her stay paid for.
---
They were clearly jealous.

How tacky to review a gift you have bought someone..yes it's expensive but that doesn't mean you do that. Places like that are setting the price high to make it exclusive ie. Keep the riff raff out 😂

I'm waiting for reviews on action in the bedroom and his morning poo next 🤣

The way he goes for people in the comments on FB to anyone that slightly has an option tells me all I need to know about him.

It’s probably already been mentioned but has Lucy had a gastric band? She looks like a lollipop head and 10 years older 😳

Reactions: 8