Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5173.jpeg

I just don’t understand these 2 at all.

Want to be recognised at EVERY opportunity - Go live whenever, wherever like they are bloody (Beyond Z List) celebrities.
I was literally cringing when Mark was live on the Jet 2 flight home the other day as they’d apparently booked 4 seats but the airline had resold 2 so they were sat with a random person on the end and still went live like he was super famous because he’s a complete bell end 👀

Someone sees them yesterday and takes a picture - Just like they do constantly with pics and filming innocent people and children and then they call her out on it like she’s some super stalker to get the sympathy comments.
Just bore off now ffs and go and live in Antarctica or something. Hate them so much 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So people aren’t allowed to take covert photos of them, but it’s ok for them to post photos and videos to Facebook that thousands of people will see, that clearly show other people in the hotels where they’re staying? I’d be very surprised if they ask for consent before filming in hotels etc.

Reactions: 18
So people aren’t allowed to take covert photos of them, but it’s ok for them to post photos and videos to Facebook that thousands of people will see, that clearly show other people in the hotels where they’re staying? I’d be very surprised if they ask for consent before filming in hotels etc.
I was talking to my OH about the filming in hotels. I would not be happy AT ALL if someone was doing that. I go on holiday to relax, not be filmed.

Reactions: 12
Came here to say the same thing..when someone takes pics if them it's strange behavior and stalkerish..but when they walk round hotels filming guests who haven't been asked if they mind that's OK...it's not on.

Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same thing..when someone takes pics if them it's strange behavior and stalkerish..but when they walk round hotels filming guests who haven't been asked if they mind that's OK...it's not on.
When they are making money on it, its fine to film all and sundry. If they arent making money its stalking.

Reactions: 8
Work extremely hard? Deserved? 🤥
Multiple holidays a month, Visiting Aldi & flicking the air fryer on at the plug is working hard?

Oh give over you arse licking fool. These loyal followers must have the IQ of a goldfish.

Bragging about all the holidays they are going on the other day, Bragging about their new house. Will it ever stop! 😴🥱

Will all come crashing down soon enough 🤡

Attachments

I’d love a bigger house to give my kids more space, but as my job doesn’t involve exploiting people via social media, I can’t afford to move. Never mind - I’m sure if I rock up at a nearby new housing development and imagine myself living in one of the big houses one day, then sooner or later it will all fall into place….

Reactions: 15
These two really get on my tits. I especially hate it when Mystic Meg comes on SCREAMING something about toilet roll.

Why you shouting? We can hear you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love a bigger house to give my kids more space, but as my job doesn’t involve exploiting people via social media, I can’t afford to move. Never mind - I’m sure if I rock up at a nearby new housing development and imagine myself living in one of the big houses one day, then sooner or later it will all fall into place….
I really hate this manifesting bullshit. It shows a real lack of awareness from people who have simply got lucky. I am sure people living n poverty or with a life limiting illness just need to believe and things will magically get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hate this manifesting bullshit. It shows a real lack of awareness from people who have simply got lucky. I am sure people living n poverty or with a life limiting illness just need to believe and things will magically get better.
Exactly.

Reactions: 2
I've been predicting a lottery win for myself for years and I'm still waiting

Reactions: 5
Imagine working and being in the position of affording a big beautiful house and this family of Dingles living next door. I'd honestly be devastated 😭😭😭

No matter how much money they cream off SM they can never outrun their pasts or their vulgar, vile personalities.

Reactions: 14
Imagine working and being in the position of affording a big beautiful house and this family of Dingles living next door. I'd honestly be devastated 😭😭😭

No matter how much money they cream off SM they can never outrun their pasts or their vulgar, vile personalities.
Imagine sitting in your back garden after a hard day of actual.work & hearing "right guys" 😤😤😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Imagine sitting in your back garden after a hard day of actual.work & hearing "right guys" 😤😤😤
I'd honestly be devastated 😔 but to be fair they wouldn't last long in a nice area. They wouldn't understand the basics manners and consideration it takes. I also sympathise with whoever they live beside now, their new build is so trashy + they've no style/taste.

Reactions: 3